“Only the best Frozen Custard anywhere”

Whit's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Sunbury
Description: Whit's is a seasonal business that is closed from mid-December to mid-February, see you in February. Whit's Frozen Custard of Sunbury is a family owned & operated restaurant. We serve the best frozen custard that is made and served fresh every single day. We always have fresh Vanilla and Chocolate along with the flavor of the week. Even though it may seem as if you are limited in your desert flavor choice, we can mix up any flavor combination with the wide variety of toppings. Frozen custard is not all that we have, we also offer hot dogs, foot longs. Coney dogs, shredded chicken & BBQ pork! We have a clean family oriented atmosphere that offers plenty of indoor & outdoor seating.
Reviewed July 12, 2018

My wife and I stopped by this restaurant this week to enjoy some frozen custard. They have a weekly special flavor, plus Vanilla and Chocolate. All the flavors are great. We had the weekly special this wee which was Mint with some chocolate wafers in it. The people are very friendly and the service can't be beat.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful great stop to make with your wife with your children I make it with my grandbabies often. They have good Frozen custards I've got ice cream they've got the custard machines and all kinds of flavors. They also have Italian ices I'll make you a gelada I'll make you whatever you want very very nice place. But the prices are teeny bit expensive but they equal the area that we live in I would have given it a 5 except I thought it was a bit extreme I could buy 2 gallons of ice cream for what I fed my wife and I and my two of my grandbabies. But experience was good ice cream good everything good friendly nice place

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Whit's offers custard treats if you are a custard fan. Very tasty. Also offers shredded chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, chili dogs and pulled pork. Great place to sit and visit with friends.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Whits is our go-to place for frozen custard! Great clean atmosphere and the custard is to die for! I recommend this place to everyone!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 25, 2018

Small facility, but big bang in taste! The prices are fair for what you get, and I am addicted to the plain vanilla!
Also love the salty caramel.
Unfortunately, during wintertime, some are closed, but I stocked up before they closed for the season. Will re-open in March, so only two months closed around my area.

Even have one in Stuart, Florida where my friend's mother lives, so we got to partake before we even dropped her off at her winter condo!

Date of visit: January 2018