“Post mall dinner date ”

Wah Yuen Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Sunbury
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

The server was very friendly and was sure to ask how we (my girlfriend and I) how we were doing. After we received our drinks and ordered out food the food came out in a timely manner. The food was overall decent and the pricing was good on the combos.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed September 29, 2016

This is a SMALL. restaurant located off the Square in the center of Old Sunbury. This place is not fancy, but the food makes it all OK! We have been coming here for over 20 years. The food is ALWAYS great! The Won Ton Soup is worth the trip alone! The service is always good too! We drove from Central Florida to get here! This is always a destination for us! Not fancy here, but great food!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Nice atmosphere, quality food, love the Wor Su Gai, staff is very friendly, I would recommend anytime.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Wah Yuen General Tso's ranks up there among the best... they give you a very generous portion and it always puts a smile on my face. Delicious!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed May 17, 2016

The locals say this is one of the best in the area. It is small with only an handful of booths/tables. Portions are large I would say the food is good but not great. Everything here tastes too sweet for me, even the spicy dishes. But that is my personal taste, you may love it. Always gets great reviews in local rating sites.

Date of visit: February 2016