“Really Great !!”
Review of Oak Hill Barbecue

Oak Hill Barbecue
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Sunbury
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Stopped on our way to a basketball game.....we live in South Carolina So we’ve had our share of BBQ in the Carolinas! Also have a brother in Texas! We enjoyed our food very much it was tasty and yummy A nice surprise in this town in Ohio! We enjoyed our chicken wings, brisket and pulled pork

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Somewhere between a stand and a restaurant, this local place is perfect on a warm day where you can enjoy the indoor/outdoor atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

I ordered one pound of beef brisket, and it cost $15. My husband ordered the sampler and got chicken, pulled pork, brisket, coleslaw, smoked cabbage, dirty beans, marinated vegetables, cornbread, potato salad, and greens for $15!!! That kind of makes no sense to me that I got no sides. The brisket was very moist and not very smoky which to me - I did not like. The barbecue sauce was not that great, and the Carolina Sauce was terrible. The marinated vegetables were good, but very, very hot in spice! I felt like the place was very dirty. You sort of sit in an outside patio area. All of the tables were dirty. I would not go back, but it was okay...just so so...

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Usually pretty decent food. Sometimes I feel like it depends on who's cooking. I've had some real good food there and a couple times I was disappointed. It's the only BBQ restaurant in town.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

If you don't get here early, you may miss out on some of the best food. This owner has it going on. Good food, reasonable prices - but hurry because it sells out fast.

Date of visit: May 2018