“Beef and Cheddar”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #22 of 48 Restaurants in Sunbury
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Ate here on a Thursday evening and ordered a beef and cheddar and a drink. The sandwich was hot, fresh, and very good. Service was friendly and efficient. Will eat here again when back in the Columbus area.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

I frequent this location a lot and recently had a really great experience that I felt everyone needed to know about it.
I had a large order with 5 different sandwiches and questioned if the Gyro promo price was still going on. They said yes and provided my total which I never questioned.
After they have me all my food the drive thru guy handed me $2. He said he was sorry but forgot to add the promo deal on the Gyro's. The fact that they went out of their way to give me my money back even after I had already paid meant a lot to me.
All of our food tasted great, only mess up was the one gyro still had tomato on it even though the receipt showed no tomato.
Newly remodeled and staff is friendly. I would suggest this location.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 7, 2015

We've been to this Arby's as it is somewhat nearby and usually had an OK experience but today was not so good. On entering, there was a bit of a line and the counter-person seemed a bit put-out - bordering on surly - not quite out-and-out rude but definitely not friendly. It seemed like he almost threw my change to me.

Our order was fairly simple - a Junior Roast Beef and two Roast Beef value meals - one with chips and one with a side salad ILO fries. After watching the expediter (manager?) deliver roast beef sandwiches to three orders after ours, he assembled our order and announce it was ready (sans the side salad). I stepped up and reminded him it was short the salad. He disappeared for about a minute and then came back and informed me, "We are out of side salads" and then just stood there and looked at me. After an uncomfortable silence, I stated, "You're kidding." "Nope." I asked if I was just supposed to accept this and move on, or would he offer a refund (at which a fellow customer waiting chortled.) He seemed to come out of a daze and offered fries ILO the salad; "No." Another employee had to suggest he take a full salad and disassemble it to make a side... He did reluctantly; so another wait. On delivery it seemed only half-full but by then I really just wanted to leave and considered asking for a refund on the entire order and going elsewhere. At the table my wife wanted to know why so long? We ate; we left. We won't be seeking this Arby's out in the near future.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank thomp1959

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!