“Better than most!”
Review of Donatos Pizza

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #18 of 48 Restaurants in Sunbury
Description: Donatos is a family-owned pizza company famous for Edge to Edge® toppings on a crispy golden thin crust. Founded in Columbus, Ohio in 1963, we take pride in giving back in every community we serve.
Reviewed June 28, 2016

While I don't normally discuss chain operations this Donato's is a locally owned franchise and operates better than other chain operations. The staff here is always friendly and they take extra care in preparing the best pizzas I've ever had with the Donato's name on it. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed December 28, 2015 via mobile

Ohioans don't know how good they have it! Donatos is excellent! They are good value for money and they don't stint on ingredients. The pepperoni is my favourite with pepperoni covering the entire pizza. I always get the thin crust which is excellent. You can eat in or take out. I ate here three times while back in Ohio.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed December 10, 2015

Pizza is usually good but it depends on who makes it and cooks it! The subs don't taste the same as it does in Westerville. I get ham subs and the ham is not the same. But over all it is pretty good.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed April 13, 2015

My family comes here regularly for pizza. A lot of the local teens work here and they are always very polite. As far as pizza goes we usually stick the Founders but we've tried many of them. We've never been disappointed with the flavor or toppings. We particularly like splitting a Big Don sub. The bread always seems fresh with a good crunch on the outside. We usually split our time evenly between here, Jet's and Long Branch but when it's just the adults eating, Donato's is always our go-to!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

In Sunbury there is no shortage of pizza places but Donato's can hold their own. Reasonably priced and the pizza is good but not as good as other Donato's I've been too.