“Lou D”

Add it.
New China Express
Ranked #27 of 48 Restaurants in Sunbury
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We order some Chinese food three days ago. I ordered some chicken sesame chicken didn't have any Sesame on it at all no sesame seeds it had a very sweet sugary flavor I really did not like it at almost taste like barbecue sauce I was very unhappy even though the portions were very large. But my daughter order to me on my wife order to mail and they love their is it was good food but all-in-all on a scale in I gave it an average grade cuz it's average I wouldn't go there but it's a mile away from my house a mile and a half away from the house and it's easy and it's simple. People are very friendly food so so

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I stopped by for lunch today. My lunch was chicken with string beans. I specified not spicy & added mushrooms. It was good, so hot I burned my tongue. My egg drop soup had a bunch of celery, water chesnuts, and no flavor. I had to add pepper & salt to eat it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

I have been to all locations & find the food always great, consistent with fast dependable service. Cost is affordable with large portion sizes. Egg rolls are pretty bland, just cabbage, but entrees are really good. I have enjoyed sweet & sour chicken, fried rice, sesame chicken & lo mein. Excellent lunch specials during the week too!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

This placed opened up a few years back. It was by far the best Chinese food around. Lately the quality and quantity has gone down hill. Fried rice is cold and dry. The guy taking the orders is a customer service nightmare. Rude and cuts you off. Time to go elsewhere.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed February 17, 2016

The last time I ordered, I asked for my dish spicy. She asked if I wanted "spicy oil" on the side. Not being sure, I said yes. Well, that was a game changer! It is a perfect heat. Enough to feel it but not enough to make you cry. I loved it! Staff is very friendly and fast too.

Date of visit: January 2016