“All Around Good”

Mi Sombrero
Order Online
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Sunbury
Reviewed November 12, 2018

One of our routine Sunday after Church dinner joints. The food seems fresher than most Mexican restaurants. Very reasonably priced comparably. The decor is authentic feeling...I have no idea where they got the chairs, tables, and booths, but I imagine they are not just readily available.

If you like shrimp, try the Reynolds Special...Chile Relano, Chicken Burrito, and a Shrimp Chimichanga with beans and rice. The shrimp are fresh and delicious and only $13.99 for the whole works.

Vegetarian..the Vegetarian Fajita dinner is the bomb.

Margherita lover...they have all the flavors...yum.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Met friends there for lunch. It's very clean and has a nice atmosphere. Our wait person was friendly and describe some of the meals. We we're a little disappointed that they did not make the guacamole at the table like they used to. Overall the food was good and there was a lot of it. We all definitely will be back for lunch or for dinner.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Went there just a while ago while back had a great meal have a buffet on certain days I don't remember what day so please don't ask. All in all it's good Mexican food it's authentic the people that own it or Mexicans that people that service at are Mexicans very very tasty food. Good place to bring your children that have good taco nights and just a great place I think you'll enjoy it if you like decent prices Mexican food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Great place for Taco Tuesday. Fast service, beers cold, and the food is good. Quick and inexpensive. Recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Well, we've eaten here a few times now....so I've become a fan. My wife prefers to order off the menu but I really like the buffet. I've had similar buffet style Mexican food in southern Texas and this most reminds me of those times. My wife prefers the pick 3 meal off the menu which is very reasonably priced and served nice and hot. I don't like to eat a lot of any one thing so the buffet fits me perfectly. You can build just about anything you like on there along with plenty of sides. The re-fried beans and the rice were excellent. Another thing (this may be of little consequence to some of you) I love about this place is the COLD beer on tap. We are big fans of the Dos Equis amber and the colder the better with that beer and Mexican food. Oh, and some of you may not know this. They accept the IMS Barter card....Since we've recently lost a few of our other Mexican restaurants I can say that this will be our "go to" restaurant for Mexican food.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Mi Sombrero? Share your experiences!