“Lunch Check Out Bomb”

Cracker Barrel
Order Online
Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Sunbury
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

This is generally a good place to eat. We got seated quickly, waited on, served and had the usual excellent comfort food. Then we tried to pay...perhaps it was the customer at the middle register. She seemed to have a problem and the cashier was struggling so the 2nd cashier keep trying to help so essentially everyone else was served by 1/2 a cashier. Now the line is into the dining and you would think someone would notice and send help. Now I finally get to the 1/2 cashier, but the woman at the middle cashier was finally done...in the middle of my transaction, she interrupts tell my cashier she did not get her muffins. My cashier stopped and called for help then took several minutes to remember where she was on my transaction. CB cannot allow one customer to delay 30.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Your typical Cracker Barrel store and restaurant. Friendly serving staff and yummy breakfast- especially the pancakes!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I visited this property located in Sunbury,OH on a Monday night around 8:15 local time. The restaurant was clean and not very busy. The service was prompt and accurate. My food arrived the way I expected. I liked how everyone greeted us on the way in and on the way out. I will visit them again when I am in the area.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Again, we live in the area but patronize Cracker Barrel on many occasions through the month. Pleasant staff and basically great service. The food is always prepared the way we ask and is hot when served - best coffee in town!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018

The food was good and what I'd expect from a Cracker Barrel, but the service was nothing to write home about. Very little attention to the customers or their needs by the server.

Date of visit: April 2018