“People were working but did not respond to drive thru!”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Order Online
Ranked #30 of 48 Restaurants in Sunbury
Description: At Wendy's in Sunbury, OH we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Sunbury, OH hours, get Wendy's coupons and order online to customize your food, pay online and skip the line. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I drove into the drive thru and no one answered. The drive thru was open but no one answered. I drove around the building to see and the staff was looking at me through the window. I drove through again and still NO response. I decided to go somewhere else. I saw a few other cars do the same thing. I won’t be back!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed October 12, 2017

This was a really nice Wendy's and we had a really nice, quick, delicious and inexpensive lunch here. To begin with, the decor was nicer than most fast food places--it had a redone and upscale feel to it. Service was really quick and they give you the choice of ordering on an electronic menu board or in person and we chose the latter because it was easier to customize that way. After ordering, the food came up really promptly, just like fast food should be. My spicy chicken sandwich was hot, fresh, tender and tasty and simply one of the best chicken sandwiches around anywhere, better than many sit down restaurants. Prices were average for fast food. My wife's burger was about as good as usual and is her favorite fast food burger. Another positive of this Wendy's is it's location on U.S. 36/OH St. 37 just off I-71 which makes it very convenient for travelers on I-71 or U.S. 36. A very nice Wendy's.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Went through the drive thru and ordered a burger among other things. I asked for a single with JUST tomato ONLY. started to pull away and saw they put cheese on it. I go inside and the young man at the counter proceeded to lecture me on how I should order at the drive thru. Apparently ONLY tomato means tomato and cheese. The only way to not have cheese is to say NO cheese. Worst Wendy's employee ever!!! Won't be stopping here again.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2015

Hot, freshly prepared food.. Better than most. Conveniently located to our motel. Fast service at drive through. Will certainly visit this Wendy''s again.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed May 11, 2015

Visited this Wendy's again on my travels to Columbus. It was a very pleasant experience and the girl who took my order was very nice and helpful. I will plan on stopping again for sure.

Date of visit: May 2015

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!