“I love Starbucks”

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Sunbury
“I love Starbucks”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

The staff is so friendly, especially Allison. She is a great and cheerful staff member at starbucks. We look forward to seeing her everyday.

Roaming Shores, Ohio, United States
“Drive Through Boy Easily Confused”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our order of simply eliminating bread from our sandwich (can't eat gluten), really threw the drive-through boy for a loop. He was very confused and needed help with the order. Otherwise, satisfactory experience.

Visited July 2014
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fast and friendly service”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I always stop at this Starbucks when I am headed up north to visit my family. There is hardly ever a line and the staff is always fast and friendly!

Visited October 2013
Sunbury, Ohio
“It's the sevice that counts”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Seeing as this is a chain, you can't really complain about the prices because they don't have control over them, but the staff is always really friendly whenever I go in. They always make sure your drink is made exactly how you would like, and always strike up conversation. If you need a great smile, and a cup of joe, Starbucks is your place.

• Visited August 2013