“Never disappointed!”

Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Sugarcreek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: In this beautiful setting, amid fertile fields farmed by many generations, Dutch Valley Restaurant is a perfect place to experience the bounty of the country kitchen and the blessings of sharing a meal together. Our large Country Breakfast Buffet, served daily from 7 to 11 am, offers just-baked biscuits, buttermilk hotcakes, and fluffy scrambled eggs, to golden slices of fried cornmeal mush, cinnamon rolls, and fresh fruit. Best of all, there’s no waiting.At Lunch and Dinner, classics like slow-cooked roast beef, broasted chicken, country ham, real mashed potatoes, and savory bread stuffing flecked with carrots and celery, offer good, old-fashioned satisfaction. So do the many kinds of homemade pie baked right here in our bakery—including Peanut Butter Cream, the best-selling favorite seldom found outside of Amish Country.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am never disappointed when I eat at Dutch Valley. I always have great service and food. The buffet is great, but the portions are also very large for ordered dishes. The taste is so perfect; everything is like your mom or grandma's good home cooking.

I highly recommend going through the little shop off the side of the restaurant into going into the bakery. Their pastries and other goodies are to die for. They have free wifi therr and tables to sit and eat.

If you are headed into this area, stop at this nice place on the verge of Amish country.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This restaurant is a huge complex on the outskirts of Sugarcreek, which is in Tuscarawas, not Holmes county. We stop here periodically when we're in Ohio. We usually get the buffet. The chicken is good, but overall the food and service are just average. I stay away from the buffet desserts. We think the food quality at Beachy's is much better.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I love the scenery in Holmes County, Ohio. One of the biggest draws are the Amish. If you like home cooking and Amish food this is the place. Expect lots of calories and butter.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I met his sister and her husband for our annual trip to Amish Country Ohio, We've eaten at the Dutch Valley Restaurant many times, but this time we did not think the food was as good. We decided to eat elsewhere for the remainder of our stay.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We didn't get the buffet, but it seemed like 99% of the people did.
My broasted chicken breast was very good and hubby enjoyed his turkey. The soft rolls with peanut butter and apple butter were yummy. The tossed salad appeared to come from a bag.
We had the date pudding for dessert.
Our waitress was very nice.