Valley View Cabins
Holiday Inn Express Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
$119
$119
$90
$56
TripAdvisor
All reviewshocking hillshot tubmorning glorygas grillfire pitscreened in porchvan burenrelaxing getawaybeautiful cabinwonderful weekendlocal attractionsliving roomold mans cavekennedywoodsfireplaceprivacy
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have been staying at Valley Views Cabins every year for the past 5 years. My Husband and I spend the week of our Wedding Anniversary in Hocking Hills. We have gone to many places, and met many wonderful people and enjoy the area. One thing that never varies is that we always, always stay with Valley View Cabins. They are always clean, the bed, sheets and pillows are high end and comfortable. The cabin has everything we could possibly need and is decorated beautifully. If there are any questions or concerns, Karen and Eric are right on top of it. At the end of our week, there is never a question, we go back and we stay with Valley View.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was my 6th trip to Oak Valley cabin and I'm sure it will not be the last. The cabin is beautiful and private. The furniture is comfortable and well suited to the setting. The hot tub is great. As far as cleanliness, this cabin is immaculate! It is as clean now as it was the first year it was available. Karen could not be more accommodating and has filled the cabin with really nice little touches to make you feel welcome. I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in hocking hills.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Honestly, camping was last way I wanted to celebrate my son and daughter-in-law's wedding!
When we arrived at our cabin, even though I'd seen pictures, I was speechless - the quality of the furnishings, the attention to every little detail we'd need for the weekend, and the beauty of the location were beyond my expectations. I'm so pleased we had our celebration at this place, under the direction of these people. This was definetely an experience we'll all remember with fondness.

Room Tip: The Oak Valley cabin is the most remote, but it boasts the best vistas. You will absolutely need a 4-wheel drive vehicle for these roads.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lois A
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were married here 9/5 and the wedding was gorgeous all the flowers were in bloom the secenery was just gorgeous. We stayed at the "PA barn" which is provided for the wedding party, the cabin was a great place for the wedding party and friends and family to relax before the wedding and we spent the night after the wedding. Karen was fabulous every step of the way! If you're looking for a beautiful setting to get married or just a weekend get away this is it!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the "Jackson" cabin at Valley View cabins, during our visit to Hocking Hills. Before I read reviews, we chose this cabin due to the distance from a wedding we were attending. Actually on the advise of another cabin chain owner. We were impressed by how clean the cabin was except for one small issue, but it was not a big deal. The cabin was beautiful, bedrooms were large and the kitchen was well stocked. My only complaint was the location, if it weren't for the wedding, I probably wouldn't have stayed in that location. Some advise to motorcyclist, the driveway would be dangerous. If privacy and getting away from it all is your criteria, than these are your cabins. They are well kept and fhe owners are very gracious.

• Stayed: September 2013