Valley View Cabins
Holiday Inn Express Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
$119
$119
$90
$56
$141
All reviewshocking hillshot tubmorning glorygas grillfire pitscreened in porchvan burenrelaxing getawaybeautiful cabinwonderful weekendlocal attractionsliving roomold mans cavekennedywoodsfireplaceprivacy
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The beautiful setting, wonderful staff, and intimacy made our wedding the best it could be. The day was perfect. The wedding planner has the best of the best working with her as far as photography, catering, and staff. The grounds are well groomed and the cabins are immaculate.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I were married here in 2007, and we return every year to enjoy this wonderful place. The cabins are the best we've stayed in, the staff is incredibly most helpful, and it's always a great experience.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I were married at the wedding chappel at Valley View Cabins. I don't even know where to start - everything was amazing! Planning my wedding with Karen was so easy because it's a package deal that includes a cake, photographer, dinner, and more. No need to shop around for vendors so it was simple. The food was DELISH! We had the beef tenderloin and Mediteranian chicken. Everyone loved it - no one complained. Karen and her staff really know what they are doing and the day went smoothly. Everyone was very kind to the guests and very accommodating.
Our party ended up renting out a total of 5 cabins and everyone was happy with them. The cabins are clean, smell good, neat, fully equipped kitchen (with coffee pot too!) and the water is NOT well water. I was concerned about the water, being that it was my wedding day, and didn't want to smell like rotten eggs. Karen informed me that they have spring water from a natural spring, and the water quality is very good. No orange stains in any of the bathrooms or toilets - no nasty smell.
I cannot wait to go back to Valley View Cabins!
Thank you Karen!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We loved everything. My daughter wedding was perfect! Awesome service, staff, food, facilities and location. Looking forward to planning another trip next year to enjoying the beautiful and peaceful woods while sitting on the porch, roasting marshmallows at fire-pit, and relaxing in the hot tub.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CountryGirl37
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in the Kennedy cabin. The check-in/out process could not have been easier and we were able to enjoy so many things near the cabin. We went kayaking one morning on the Hocking and the next morning we hiked at Rock Stulls park (only 1 mile away from the cabin!). The hot tub, fire pit, fully stocked kitchen, comfortable bed, covered porch (essential as it rained our entire trip), and grill made our trip incredibly relaxing. The cabin was perfectly secluded back in the woods down our own driveway and the little welcome basket full of smore ingredients, popcorn, and coozies was the absolute perfect touch. We will definitely be returning many times in the future!