“needs better breakfast”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Strongsville
Columbus
“needs better breakfast”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This was a quality stay at Super 8. The room was satisfactory, and the price was very good. The location was excellent, and I would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Ryan K
jpritts, Manager at Super 8 Strongsville, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
On behalf of my staff, I would like to thank you for the nice review. We appreciate any feedback from our customers.

Thank you again, and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Pittsburgh
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Check in person was polite and offered coffee or drink while we waited to check in. Proprietor was very friendly. Room clean and comfortable. Great rate, nice variety of breakfast items. Much better than Rodeway where we paid twice as much for a room not cleaned and no breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Joan G

Florida, New York
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Driving from ny to ca our first pit stop and it was ok. We had pets with us and they charged us an extra $15 for it but the room was still priced nice for just one night. The room was ok for second floor location. The bathroom was super tiny and the noise from someone using the bathroom next door was very loud. Other then that it was fine for the night.

• Stayed August 2013

Minneapolis
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Needed a place to stay while driving from Boston to Minnesota. This location was convenient off the interstate, and very affordable. I didn't expect much, but was positively surprised. The room was big, clean and comfortable; the air condition was quiet and I couldn't hear any noise from the street. This was a huge plus as I urgently needed a good nights' sleep - which I got. The breakfast next day was nothing fancy, but a nice selection from fresh fruit and yogurt to pastries, waffles and regular toast. The staff was pleasant and I would definitely stay there again and recommend this place.
Another plus for this motel is the number of banks/ATMs, shops, and restaurants nearby. We opted for a proper meal although it was already past 9pm, and had no problem finding a good place (Bucca di Beppo).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

jpritts, Manager at Super 8 Strongsville, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
On behalf of the staff here at Super 8 we appreciate your review.

We strive to provide excellent service for a great price!

We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
Wabash
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Two straight days the linen was not changed in spite of our having put the card on the bed as we were instructed by the card. I can take a lot, but dirt is not included. I do not even know if I got clean linen the first night. I had the same problem at a previous Super 8 in the area so I am led to believe this is a systemic defect, not a housekeeping error.

Room Tip: Strip your bed so there is not mistake.