“Great stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Strongsville
Lake Villa
“Great stay”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Dropped in on way home from Washington, friendly service, clean room. Loved the microwave. Nice area, felt safe.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Frederick R
jpritts, General Manager at Super 8 Strongsville, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
On behalf of our staff, I would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive comments. I am pleased that you had a great stay at our property. Our goal here is to provide great service at an affordable price

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Fox Lake, Illinois
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We just came home from 2 days at Super 8, We had a 1st floor end room. It was plain but clean. The TV was excellent as was the bed. It was very comfortable with sufficient pillows. The breakfast provided was more than adequate. There was yogurt, instant oatmeal, other cereals, waffles, toast, bagels, sweet rolls, donuts, fresh fruit,, orange and apple juice, fresh coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, The attendant kept the coffee pots filled with fresh coffee. The price was surely fair and our stay was wonderful. We certainly would return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
jpritts, General Manager at Super 8 Strongsville, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
On behalf of our staff, I would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Our goal is to provide great service at an affordable price.

Again, thank you and we are looking forward to your next visit.
London, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed May 26, 2013

If you are coming to the area for the Spring and Fall Cinema Wasteland shows than do your pocket book a huge favor and STAY HERE. Incredible deals if you book in advance and you'll enjoy three days with other like minded people. Strongsville Super 8 Rocks and I've never had a bad experience yet.

I've now started to take my family to Cleveland for Xmas shopping and will continue to book at this property.

Room Tip: As for a room with a Fridge and Microwave when you book
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank James B
On behalf of our staff, I would like to thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback. We love to have guests coming for Wasteland Cinema.

Our goal is to provide great service at an affordable price.

Again, thank you and we are looking forward to your next visit.
Kentucky
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have stayed here a few times in the past few years and been satistied with my stays, this time was different. Stayed almost 2 weeks in April 2013, but cut my stay short by 2 days after I discovered bed bugs in my room. I experienced itchy bumps for a few days and thought it was either spiders or a skin reaction to their laundry detergent. But was suspicious when the bumps were lined up 3 or 4 in a row (a sign of bed bug bites). I inspected the bedding, linens, etc., but saw no sign of bed bugs. Then one early morning after waking up from itching I saw a bed bug crawling across a pillow, killed it, reported it to desk clerk, packed up my belongings, took the dead bug to the clerk and checked out before my paid stay was done. The desk clerk offered to move me to a different room, not an acceptable solution since I could be transfering the bed bugs with me at this point or be transferred to another bed bug infested room.. Now I am home and in the process of treating with heat and bed bug insecticides all my belongings from my stay that can be treated by those methods, and throwing away anything that cannot be treated, in an effort to hopefully prevent infestaion in my home. I understand this can happen anywhere, but I will not be returning to this motel in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank say55
On behalf of our staff, I would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

I apoligize that your last stay was not a pleasant one. We have had Terminex come out and inspect that room along with those next to it. They have since treated that room and those next to it and came back with a follow up and cleared the room.

Again, thank you for your business and hopefully you will come and visit again.

Travelers are raving about these Strongsville hotels

Columbus
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Room was a good price and convenient to interstate. Room was a little rough paint wise, and like always they wanted us to stay on upper floor when we requested ground floor. Breakfast was just ok, not many options. I would not stay there again.

Room Tip: People do not like beat up rooms.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Michael S
South Point
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This has been one of the best hotel/motel stays. The staff went up and beyond their duties, to make our stay with them enjoyable, and comfortable. You have one of the best group of employees at this establishment, from the housekeeping staff, right up to the owner. They were always available, helpful, and enjoyable. i wish to thank each and every one of them, for all they did.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Eugene M
jpritts, Manager at Super 8 Strongsville, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
On behalf of my staff, I would like to thank you for the nice review. We appreciate any feedback from our customers.

We try to provide a clean, friendly place to stay at an affordable price.

Thank you again, and we look forward to your next visit with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Strongsville
Holiday Inn Strongsville
Holiday Inn Strongsville
#1 of 5 in Strongsville
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport -...
#5 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middleburg Heights Cleveland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middlebur...
#2 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
#7 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
#9 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Super 8 Strongsville? Share your experiences!