Me and my girlfriend live in the Cleveland area and for a night out I decided to get us a hotel not far from town. The Holiday Inn in Strongsville caught my eye. We were newly dating back then and to me this was a great place. The rooms didn't knock my socks off so much but they were very nice and very clean. We brought back dinner and ate in our room and enjoyed our time together. It was quiet and peaceful and for the money I felt that I got a good deal.
From desk staff were friendly and they had some group activity going on in one of the lobby rooms that we barely noticed. Thats a good thing. Normally when theres a group that rents out space in a hotel you notice...Holiday Inn did a good job keeping guests privacy.
The restaurant where we got our free breakfast was pretty good. Service was nice and it started off our day on the right foot.
Overall I'd come back here for a quick night out and would recommend it for any out of towners looking for a place to stay for a night or 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the exceptional world of comfort and style at the Award Winning Holiday Inn Strongsville, a 100% Non Smoking Hotel. Featuring 303 deluxe guest rooms, 13,000 square feet of flexible function space, 24-hour business center, extensive fitness center, spacious indoor pool, Simmering Pot Restaurant, and Vinney s Lounge. The beautifully decorated guest rooms and entire hotel feature complimentary Ruckus high speed wireless Internet access. Come experience the exceptional world of comfort and style at the Holiday Inn! The Holiday Inn Strongsville is located in the heart of Strongsville, one-half mile from Westfield SouthPark Mall (largest Mall in NE Ohio) w/ 14 Cinemas & Cleveland Metro Parks, Iceland USA (Next Door), and 8 miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE). The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport, and has park and fly packages available. The Holiday Inn Strongsville is located only 15 minutes away from Downtown Cleveland, Quicken Loans Arena, the IX Center (10 miles), Cleveland Zoo, Rock-n-Rock Hall of Fame, Progressive Field, Cleveland Browns Stadium & the Theater District. Local companies include Ernst & Young, MTD Products, PPG Industries, Ford, National City Corporation/PNC Bank, Akzo Nobel, General Motors, American Greetings, Avery Dennison, Darice Pat Catan s, Sherwin Williams, & RPM Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Strongsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Strongsville Hotel Strongsville
- Holiday Inn Select Cleveland
- Strongsville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Strongsville Ohio