I'm on my fourth night here with my flight crew. We stay I'm hotels 16 days a month and do international Medevac. The rooms are very nice, housekeepers do a great job. The bartenders and servers in the lounge are great as well. I've had dinner in the hotels all three nights and it has been exceptionally good. Prices are fair and the menu is great. But only after breakfast.
The front desk managers are both young and female, both very unfriendly and exceptionally unhelpful. Many times I've requested a shuttle and they tell me every time that the shuttle is unavailable as it is taking SW Airline crews back and forth to the airport. I have also requested that the front desk call me a taxi. They are hesitant to and tell me i would be better waiting for the shuttle. Huh? I sat and waited for an hour this morning before I finally gave up and walked to Subway across the highway overpass.
A word of warning: avoid the breakfast. The food is not good, the service is horrible. I was charged for coffee even though I had none. I pointed it out to the server who advised me that if there is a pot of coffee on the table (that my partner is drinking from) I have access to it and it is company policy to charge me. Again, huh? The morning wait staff is grumpy and slow.
The site seems clean, well taken care of and properly managed. But those front desk managers have gotta go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the exceptional world of comfort and style at the Award Winning Holiday Inn Strongsville, a 100% Non Smoking Hotel. Featuring 303 deluxe guest rooms, 13,000 square feet of flexible function space, 24-hour business center, extensive fitness center, spacious indoor pool, Simmering Pot Restaurant, and Vinney s Lounge. The beautifully decorated guest rooms and entire hotel feature complimentary Ruckus high speed wireless Internet access. Come experience the exceptional world of comfort and style at the Holiday Inn! The Holiday Inn Strongsville is located in the heart of Strongsville, one-half mile from Westfield SouthPark Mall (largest Mall in NE Ohio) w/ 14 Cinemas & Cleveland Metro Parks, Iceland USA (Next Door), and 8 miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE). The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport, and has park and fly packages available. The Holiday Inn Strongsville is located only 15 minutes away from Downtown Cleveland, Quicken Loans Arena, the IX Center (10 miles), Cleveland Zoo, Rock-n-Rock Hall of Fame, Progressive Field, Cleveland Browns Stadium & the Theater District. Local companies include Ernst & Young, MTD Products, PPG Industries, Ford, National City Corporation/PNC Bank, Akzo Nobel, General Motors, American Greetings, Avery Dennison, Darice Pat Catan s, Sherwin Williams, & RPM Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Strongsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Strongsville Hotel Strongsville
- Holiday Inn Select Cleveland
- Strongsville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Strongsville Ohio