“Best donuts in Cleveland”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Donut Scene

The Donut Scene
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Strongsville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
“Best donuts in Cleveland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2011

This place is a classic donut shop. They have so many donut flavors, always fresh. Tons of muffins and other homemade bakery too. Best part is they're open 24 hours so you can get a donut any time you crave one. I love this place!

STRONGSVILLE OHIO
“I go out of my way to get these donuts.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

I live a bit north of the Strongsville location and I have a few other closer choices, but I'm always very pleased with this store's selection - even late. I don't mind going out of my way to get donuts there. I've never had a stale donut there. Saturdays mornings expect to find a line of people waiting for hot donuts. Personal favorites are the white cream (hot out of the oven). We always look for coupons that regularly appear in the local paper. As long as they're open, we'll keep going.

Visited May 2011