“Good service, good food”

Gran Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 127 Restaurants in Strongsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We happened on this place for dinner one night while traveling. Seating in the front dining room was a bit noisy and i would have preferred more calm but it was a very pleasant and family friendly place. If I had known there was a back dining room I would have requested to sit there. Just realize that there is a choice.
There was no waiting and we were very happy both with the service and the food.
Each of us had a combo meal for $7.99. Portions were ample. The salsa was tasty without being spicy hot and even the white cheese dip was very good without burning the tongue.
This business faces Royalton but you must approach it from one side or the other. Both sides have an entrance. The terrace takes up the front.
We would eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Gran Fiesta Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed May 26, 2013

As a traveler from Canada I must have hit this place 5 times. Love their super sized draft beers and tasty dishes. Can't wait to go back

Reviewed May 20, 2013

What a great place to eat Mexican Food! The service was great and the food was great! The restaurant is very clean. The chips and salsa were also very good. If you want hotter salsa, just ask the server and they will make it happen! The prices were very reasonable as well. If you do not see what you are looking for on the menu, just ask for it. I will defintely dine here again when my travels bring me to Stronsville!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Gran Fiesta is a great place. The food is very good and you will never leave hungry. The chips and salsa are a nice bonus, and you can get hotter salsa if you just ask. I have a real problem with Mexican food, the spices specifically. They let me know how my food is prepared, and make substitutions for me if necessary. Try the Pollo Loco, you will have enough food for a meal the next day. It's wonderful. The prices are equal or below other area Mexican Restaurants, and they always have coupons available in the local direct mail coupon books. Try Gran Fiesta, it's worth the trip!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I love eating in a Spanish restaurant where I can speak to the waitress in Spanish! This was a very good one and if you are in Strongsville you will enjoy this one: "Bueno, Barato y Bonita". As we say in Spanish "Good Food, Inexpensive and good atmosphere".