“Good variety”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Vermilion, Ohio
“Good variety”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I googled restaurants in the area, and settled on The Brew Kettle because of the variety on the menu. I liked that there were a few vegetarian options, and there was also a good variety from burgers to chicken to fish on the menu for my friends.

The food was good. I liked that the sandwiches came with coleslaw and your choice of an additional side... usually you only get one side. The coleslaw has a different taste to it, and I liked that.

The atmosphere was just ok, and our service wasn't good (I understand that they were busy but after our waitress brought our drinks, we waited 10 minutes for her to return for our order, and we had to ask someone to send the waitress over to our table). They also need to tell their smoking customers to stand farther from the entrance, since it is illegal in Ohio for them to stand so close.

The negatives were minor, and I would eat here again.

• Visited March 2014

Cleveland, Ohio
“Great lunch with a large group”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I went here with a group of 16 from work for lunch and was not disappointed. Obviously we weren't drinking but the food was excellent. I had the Chorizo burger which was different and very enjoyable with a spicy kick. The fish and chips here are always top notch too. The service was very friendly and prompt for such a large group - faster than most other establishments. The only issue was the number of seats crowded around the pushed together tables - it was cosy to say the least, but that didn't detract from a very enjoyable lunch.

“Great food and beer”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Been to Brew Kettle several times. Excellent service, bbq spaghetti is awesome, and beer selection is very nice.

Strongsville, Ohio
“Still Love the Brew Kettle.....”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I am a big fan of the Brew Kettle and still think that they provide great food and drink, but noticed a few things on my recent visits. For one, the portion sizes keep getting smaller and smaller. I also noticed some issues with the food presentation. Some of the standard accoutrements that were always provides with the sandwiches/spaghetti etc seem to be missing. The food was still tasty and the beers were cold, but in my opinion these little quality quirks didn't seem like to Brew Kettle of old.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Come for the Brew, Stay for the Food”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My date and I came here around 4:30pm on New Years Eve and were able to get a booth in the bar area. If you can, try to sit in this part of the restaurant because it's fun to look at all the beer memorabilia.

For starters, we ordered the Beer Sampler. Diners pick five beer samples out of a list of about 20. Each sample is 4oz. This gave us ten different beers to sample. How fun! Some were great and some we didn't like but, hey, that's what sampling is for.

My date ordered the food sampler: Pulled Pork and BBQ Ribs. He thought the pulled pork was too try and didn't think his ribs were done enough (they did look undercooked).

I ordered the Lake Erie Perch. OMG! It was delicious and comes with a house sauce. Yum! I also got delicious coleslaw and fried green beans. I loved my dinner.

After drinking all that beer, neither of us could finish our meals so we took it home. The total cost for the beer and the meals was $58

The best thing about this place is the choice of beers. The next best thing is the food.

• Visited December 2013