This was a disaster. This location has been open for a while and has has been generally a great local spot. High traffic, high turnover, reasonably priced food. Overall through the years we have eaten here many times and never had I felt the need to speak so strongly against my experience.
On 1/10/2013 our party of four was subjected to dirty water glasses, a wine glass that had the remains of someone's dinner on the rim, and silver wear still wearing the remains of a former customers dinner.
The food was as consistent as ever, but there is clearly a problem in the dishwashing and server prep area. Frankly I'm thinking our server must have been blind because I cannot imagine how he could have brought these pieces to the table.
My advice to the management, get your act together now.
My advice to the Cuyahoga County Board of Health; pay them a visit and help them get this sudden fall from grace resolved.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.