“Open on Christmas Day!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Royalton Road
Transit: RTA bus stop for Southpark Center off Howe Road.
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We were grateful to find a restaurant open on Christmas day and it would be easy to understand if the staff wasn't thrilled to be working but not these guys. They took good care of us and made the holiday fun. Thank you!

There are newer reviews for Buca di Beppo

Reviewed February 15, 2014

First off let me say the positives -food was good and our waiter was excellent. However, the first half of our visit was terrible. The hostess was very rude and frankly just made me angry. Secondly I found dark hairs on my "clean plate" I was given with my bread just like another reviewer on here said. Even though I really liked our waiter, I'm still heading to Olive Garden next time where the service from the time you walk in to the time you leave is great. Also, paying $40 for pizza was kind of high I though.

1  Thank royaltonmama
bucalove, Guest Relations Manager at Buca di Beppo, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Please accept our apologies for your experience. We have forwarded the information to management and would love to have someone reach out to you. Could you email us your contact information to mamacares@bucainc.com? Please make sure to include the date and location of your complaint in your e-mail. We always appreciate opportunities to better serve our guests. Thank you.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has a fun "Little Italy" vibe which is great for our extended family of four kids. Fun place and our waiter was full of personality.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food is above average and the family portion sizes make this a popular restaurant. The decor is fun, giving you something to talk about while eating. Our service was attentive and fun.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was the second Buca di Beppo to which I had been. At this location right outside the South Park Mall, they try for authentic Italian decor. The other one to which I had been was in a below ground location that pulled it off a bit better. But the food in this case was just as good. One tip is to be careful on how many dishes are ordered and the sizes. This is a family-style place. The way they do their menu makes it a little difficult to gauge how much should be ordered. Everything comes in large and small portions. They advertise that the small portion is good for 2 persons and the large is good for 4. I would suggest that in many cases the small is good for three and the large for five. We had six in our party and got the large cheese bread, the large calimari and a large salad. Those may have been enough without anything else. We then got two large pasta dishes (the Diablo Shrimp and a Pasta with Vodka Sauce). It was way too much but at least we had enough leftovers for a couple of more meals. The service on this occasion was very good as the waiter was very friendly and generally efficient. The prices were decent for the type of place it was. It is a good choice for a good Italian meal.