“Didn't expect to find this here”
Review of La Kabob

La Kabob
Ranked #13 of 125 Restaurants in Strongsville
Cuisines: Lebanese
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
“Didn't expect to find this here”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This small Lebanese restaurant was an unexpected find in a strip mall in a suburb of Cleveland. Food was all cooked to order, fresh & tasty. It was a tad salty for my taste, but then we never use any salt on anything; it's probably perfect for most folks. Our party had a variety of appetizers & entrees, & all were the same high quality. The place was spotless & well kept; atmosphere wasn't bad for a place in a strip mall. Prices were surprisingly reasonable, & portions were generous. Our service was good (note that you place your order at the counter, but then they deliver your food to the table). Fine dining it isn't, but if you want something a bit different, definitely try this place. We'll be back!

• Visited June 2014

ohio
“Yummy Kabob Plate!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband doesn't enjoy Lebanese food, so whenever he is out of town, I head over to La Kabob's. I always get the same thing - the beef kabob plate - which comes with kabob, rice pilaf, hummus, pita and veggies. The portion is just right and everything is delicious. I agree with others that the food takes a little long, but it is prepared fresh. If you call ahead, they can generally have it ready in 10-15 minutes.

• Visited March 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Simple, fresh Lebanese cuisine...”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I decided to give La Kabob a try after driving past here for years. The food was excellent. It was simply prepared fresh Lebanese cuisine. The grape leaves had the perfect mix of olive oil and lemon and the chicken shawarma pita was excellent. As with some of the other reviews, the service was a little slow but the quality and freshness of the food more than make up for it. I can't wait to go back and try other menu items.

Visited December 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Good food slow”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I have only tried the shwarma her, but come here for that every time I'm in the area. It is really good. The food here is cooked to order, none made up ahead of time so if you are on lunch hour, You had better call ahead and hope none of the help is late.

The place is very clean and modern. I would rate the food 4 stars but the slow service 2 stars.

Visited August 2013
Denver, Indiana
“Lebanese cuisine”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My sister and her fiancé brought me here on a recent visit to Strongsville. My sister' s fiancé is Lebanese and they feel the food is good and authentic. The food was good. I was disappointed in the ambience. You order up front like fast food joint. The interior was new, clean but modern. There was no hint of Lebanese decor. There was Lebanese music playing. Ordering up front and lack of decor took away from the experience of eating food of a different culture.

• Visited July 2013