“Good Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 127 Restaurants in Strongsville
Cuisines: American
Tucson, Arizona
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I always enjoy eating there. Really like the Sunday half-price appetizers and I like that the restaurant has Wi-Fi access. I'm big on soup/salad at lunchtime...wish they would add more soups to the menu. As with most restaurants these days, you can end up spending a lot of money on a meal if you're not careful. I stay away from beverages and just drink water to cut down on the price.

Visited May 2014

Strongsville, Ohio
“One of my favorite local eateries!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We go to Fridays often - at least once per month and became "Stripes" members when it opened. We rarely have to wait for a table - must be the off time we go. Our favorites are the tostado nachos, salads, and chicken piccata pasta or bruschetta pasta. We generally get good service every visit. I submit honest reviews through their Stripes program every time we go. Rarely have we had any complaints to post. Their servers are well trained and it seems like they promote from within because our favorite sever has become a manager. He always stops by to say hello when he sees us. Keep up the good work.

• Visited May 2014
Columbia Station, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TGIF”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We usually go here at least 1x every 6 weeks and we always sit at the bar. The service and food is good and the place is clean.

• Visited January 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Great lunch, great place”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I met my parents for lunch about 20 til noon on a Saturday. The mall was QUITE busy, so I was happy to be seated right away - and then moved when my mother said our booth was too cold.

Mom ordered a bowl of soup as the soup/salad combo she wanted wasn't available on weekends. Dad and I got salads. I got one of the under 750 calorie ones, which was generous and AWESOME. Dad got a crusted chicken one with crumbled blue and cranberries. Mine had egg, bacon, avocado, tomatoes. I ate every bite. Dad finished most of his. Mom's soup was fine.

The waitress did a pretty good job of keeping my diet soda full, but I didn't challenge her too much - like I normally do. :-)

We ended up sitting and talking for almost 2 hours. The waitress didn't bother us - although she could have checked back once more and filled my cola a last time.

• Visited February 2014
Aurora, Colorado
“Good service, bad food”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had to have two different plates taken back because they were messed up and the manager brought the food out and walked away and did not seem to have an interest in why we were even unpleased with our dinner.

• Visited December 2013