“TGIF”

Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 127 Restaurants in Strongsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Just like Applebees, good job done by servers, good food, and goo prices. They are not close to my home, so don't get there that often.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed May 14, 2013

When we all arrived at the restaurant we were greeted by the hostess with a smile and quickly. our waitress was friendly and knew the menu and gave us great service . The food was hot and great and got it in a timely manner. If and when we are back there it would be on my list as a place to eat.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

My daughter wanted to go to TGIF for lunch this past weekend. Years ago we would come here often. The food quality has diminished but most importantly I have to say this place is just outright filthy. Floor is sticky, greasy and grimy, table tops are worn and old. Even the wood paneling next to our table was filthy. The bathroom was just gross..... Our waitress was an older lady, sweet, kind and very funny. She definitely deserves a cleaner place to work!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

A friend and I recently ate at this location. We were sat at a table near the bar (which was there first offer of location and we were hungry). Once we were seated, one of the bar tenders came over to greet us and take our drink and app order. We received our drinks fairly quickly. Then we noticed someone at the bar (patron) talking to the bartender who served us as well as a couple female workers. It was clear this patron was also an associate as he mentioned "well do you want me to punch in" as he drank his tall beer. Then our app was delivered, but without plates or silverware. We noticed that our server was now "off work" and drinking a tall beer at the bar with his other coworker. Someone who seemed to be a manager came by to check on us... and realized we needed those items... she barked an order across the bar to someone to get us plates and silverware....which never came. After waiting another few minutes, I went up to the bar and asked again. Finally, we could eat our app. Immediately, the dinner arrived. Great timing. No apologies, terrible service and timing... and our original server was still enjoy his beer with his buddy. Lets not get into the terribly dry Parmesean crusted chicken dinner...

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We ate here twice in the same weekend. In town for a softball tournament. Both times tables and chairs were greasy. Felt like I had to wash my hands after I pulled my chair in. Not very clean. Food and service was good.