“Classy, good food, not over-priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rosewood Grill

Rosewood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rosewood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 122 Restaurants in Strongsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indialantic, FL
“Classy, good food, not over-priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a lovely contemporary setting. The wait staff is trained to perfection, and the two times I have dined at lunch have been delightful. Good soups, great flavors, fine trout special; fries are hot and crispy. There are a lot of good choices; not a bad value, although a bit pricier than some of the chains nearby. Worth the visit and the extra money, in our opinion

• Visited September 2013

“Don't understand these other negative reviews...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I submitted a review almost a year ago around when they first opened. Have been there a few times since, and once again last night August 13th, 2013. I have to tell you, it's always amazing every time. I am not affiliated with the restaurant whatsoever, and I don't know anyone that works there. I must say that I don't understand these negative reviews. We arrived sometime between 5 and 5:30 and were seated right away. Our waiter was super attentive and helpful. We were being particularly indecisive for some reason, and he really helped us decide on what to get. Mushroom and Brie flatbread, I had the valdalia onion bisque, and the baby spinach salad with added scallops..which was all incredible. My friend is vegetarian and they customized the ziti to fit her dietary needs. We also shared the raspberry cheesecake which was just to die for. The whole staff was very attentive (filling water, taking plates, managers checking on us, etc). I love the ambiance of the decor and the atmosphere as well. I guess that's just my personal taste though. We always recommend this location and try to make it back whenever we can.

• Visited August 2013
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“Mediocre: poor management and ordinary food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I went to the Strongsville version of this restaurant on Tuesday 7/16/13. Based on some of the reviews here I knew to call ahead and make reservations. When I arrived at the restaurant, it turned out they do not take reservations, they only write your name on a list and then make you wait 20 minutes regardless.

Overall, it's not a nice place. Prices are decent, for some items steep.

Food quality is mediocre and certain items are downright mislabeled. We ordered sushi shots, only to find out it was actually a tuna tartar. Sushi does not equal raw fish and raw fish does not equal tuna tartar. My entree of Walleye almost appeared to be deep fried. It was definitely still edible, but there are so many nicer ways to prepare that fish.

The stories about the attitude problem of management are true. When I complained about my reservation not being a reservation, the manager became visibly annoyed. That's a bad start. He later tried to be nice about it, picking us up from the bar instead of using their buzzer system, but even then he tried to convince me I had only been waiting 14 minutes.

Having said all this, the place is packed on a Tuesday. So maybe I am being overly critical or it is catering to a need other than mine. My take would be to avoid this place.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Frederik B
Brunswick, Ohio
“Just okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

We got there at 5:00, when they first started serving dinner. First of all, walking in the hostess was snobbish and rude. We were seated right away, even thought we didn't call ahead, that was the first thing out of the hostess's mouth, "did you call ahead. The place was practically empty, but she made big deal about us not calling ahead. The food was good, but nothing to rave about, our server though was very good. She came back frequently to check on us and to make sure everything was okay. Won't be going back.

• Visited July 2013
Strongsville, Ohio, United States
“Okay I guess.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Been there done that type of restaurant. Nothing amazing nothing bad. Too pricey for this type of experience.

• Visited May 2013