“Not Good!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
cleveland, oh
“Not Good!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We usually love the food at Long Horn, but definitely not this time. My Flo's Fillet tasted like pot roast. Chicken was fatty and there was way to much sauce on parmesan crusted sandwich. We tried the new grilled chicken,( I think it was naples something.) It consisted of three small strips of grilled chicken that looked like leftovers of something they had to trim down. Restaurant also looked a little dirty and dusty. Sad experience, we paid our bill but my husband did tell the manager how bad our food was and he gave us $25 card which we will give away. Seeing some of the other reviews of restaurants around southpark mall look like the quality is really going down hill. I don't think we will be eating out for a while.

• Visited March 2013

Strongsville, Ohio
“Best steaks around”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I've never had a bad steak here. They know how to cook it right. This is also our son's favorite, every time he comes home (Marine) he wants to eat here. Yes, it's a little more pricey than other places, but the food is a little better than most other places.

Visited March 2013
Cleveland, OH
“Pretty Good Grub”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The steak I ordered was a white cheddar and bacon filled filet and, despite a friend's comment that it was too salty, it sounded great. It WAS tasty, although I suspect most of the taste came from the lavishly-applied pepper in the sauce. There were three in our group and all the steaks were cooked to perfection. My sweet potato arrived without any cinnamon sugar and the butter on it didn't melt very well because the potato was undercooked. We were not a large party and the restaurant wasn't overflowing, so don't think this was the result of anything except inattention on the part of the folks in the kitchen. I didn't see a crowd in the lobby while we were there - at 6 p.m. on a Friday night - but the restaurant was filled so they must be doing something right! Good for your basic steaks.

• Visited October 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Excellent service, very friendly wait staff.

Great atmosphere and the food was awesome. I am a very picky steak eater and they got it right the first time!

I would return anytime I am in the area!

Visited July 2012
Indiana
“nice steak meal”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

wonderful service, great food, reasonably priced. One person in our group had a problem with their steak not being cooked properly and the manager came to our table to personally apologize and make it right. appreciated the personal service.

Visited May 2012