“Some Great others not.”

Panera Bread
Ranked #28 of 127 Restaurants in Strongsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We went to Panera at the Strongsville Mall. My children all enjoyed their meals and thought they were good. The staff was very friendly. Unfortunately, one of them suggested I try the Big Kids Grilled Cheese. It was supposed to come with Applewood bacon and sounded delicious. The bacon on my grilled cheese was only a few little crumbs and not anywhere worth the $7.95 it cost.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We have stopped here many times when in the Strongsville area. The food is delicious and quickly prepared - even with large crowds and long lines. The staff is friendly and takes good care of their customers. I like Panera's and especially this one as it is consistently good.