“Delicious martini's & food!”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #20 of 125 Restaurants in Strongsville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Akron, Ohio
“Delicious martini's & food!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I went to houlihan's with my girlfriends and we loved it! It was all of our first time going and glad we did. Their martini list was great, a lot of variety and so delicious! I had the mushroom flatbread pizza and it was light and very good. The cost is a little above average but nothing too extreme. Their patio is large and inside the restaurant is huge! I recommend if you are doing some shopping or going to a movie there in Strongsville to stop in for a quick drink or meal because the service was good and quick!

• Visited May 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“Good happy hour, apps”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Good for a happy hour stop after a long day of work or shopping. They have great drink/app deals during this time. Have been here for dinner numerous times but I've only had the seared ahi tuna salad. Get it without the bananas and banana vinaigrette and sub in the dressing from the Asian chop chop salad. It's always good so I've never wanted to try anything else. My wife likes the grilled chicken wrap. The service has been spotty from time to time but we've never had an issue with the food. I do think that the entrees are a little on the pricier side for what you get. Stick to happy hour here and you'll be alright.

Visited May 2013
Cleveland, OH
“Disappointing”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've been to Houlihan's many times in the past and have usually enjoyed my meal. I ordered something I was quite familiar with but the way it was prepared was inconsistent with what i was expecting. My brown rice side dish was very oily, and the mashed potatoes that replaced the rice was very salty. The food wasn't great, but the servicer was attentive.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank curiousgeorge2
Waterville, Ohio
“great food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ate here on a Sunday night so it wasn't too busy. The server (Michelle) was friendly and personable and our entrees were delicious.

Visited January 2013
Tampa, Florida
“This place runs hot and cold”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have been to this location numerous times since they opened where they are now and was also a regular when they were still inside the mall.

I have a sense that they think more highly of themselves than they ought, but they will get away with a lot because of their prime location at Southpark.

The food has been both very good and also just mediocre. It depends on the day. The same can be said for the service.

The cleanliness of the place is probably something that needs a good look at by management. When is the last time someone sanitized those menus? When the server brings me a menu I would prefer that food from a previous diner not be on the menu. Frankly, I don't need to see an actual sample, and would just prefer that management take a good solid look at the general cleanliness and sanitation of the entire operation.

Beyond that if management can get the kitchen and server staff to be consistently good I would come here more often.

Be prepared to wait in line for a seat because their prime location still draws a full-house of customers in even if it is only mediocre.

• Visited December 2012