“Cleveland foodies rejoiced when this opened!”
Review of DC Pasta Company

DC Pasta Company
Reserve with OpenTable
DC Pasta Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 129 Restaurants in Strongsville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Falling Water Rd.
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We've now been here twice and both times it's been amazing.
Finding the restaurant is a challenge but one well worth the effort. Our first trip there, my GPS basically stated we'd arrived, yet the restaurant was clearly NOT in view. So, on Pearl Road, find that Burger King and then per their address wind around to the back of that simple strip shopping center. Your first view is of the license bureau next door.. Keep searching, it's there!
At fist glance this time, I was a bit worried I would not find any pasta that I really liked. Most were quite unusual or hinted perhaps too much of a cream sauce base. Well, fortunately I tried two dishes that exceeded my expectations: the lamb and the beet pasta with goat cheese! Each were amazing. The lamb literally melted in your mouth, great depth of flavor. The goat cheese and beet pasta was not the least bit heavy. Very enjoyable and flavorful.
The manager is exceptional. Even on this busy night, he did take time to stop by each table to make sure all was well. We had splurged and had the tray of desserts-- each one out did the next. Basically, we rolled out- over stuffed but really a plus evening.
So bottom line, take the time to find this restaurant. You won't be disappointed by the food or the value for your money. Just go for it!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Took a flyer and went here on a whim. The experience far exceeded our expectations. A great place to nosh and try different things due to how the menu is set up. We had a lot of fun trying different items off the cheese/meat/olive/marinated-stuff selections. Then we shared several $5 'tasting' sized pastas (all of which were wonderful). We definately plan on returning. Great place to get a bottle of wine and nibble on all the offerings.
The only reason this restaurant isn't talked about more and raved about more is because of it's location. It's on the backside of a plaza in Strongsville near the BMV. If this place was on E. 4th or in Tremont, everyone would know about it.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband and I ate at the DC pasta company last night and we thought it was pretty darn good. The food came out hot and it was really good. It def. is gourmet sauces but very tasty. Our server Scott was great! He was very attentive and professional. I would recommed this restaurant if you are in the mood for Italian food.

1  Thank parma1
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The food is gourmet Italian but my entree was too oily and the flavor was not what I expected. We haven't been back...

Reviewed September 14, 2012

This was the second time we have been here. The first time we thought it was because they just opened, but they have been open for almost a year now and they have yet to train their w aitstaff. We waited 10 minutes to be greeted by our waitress, ordered drinks that we asked for three times and they finally came out with our dinner. The meatballs were very under seasoned, we tried both the lamb and the pork. We also did a tasting of 4 pastas, of which one was good. The other three were very bland. The prices were fine, but very average food plus bad service is no dining experience I want to have. Donte please help your staff!

2  Thank Jennifer S