“Great food - friend”

Ranked #4 of 128 Restaurants in Strongsville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

Great food and with a variety of items to select from. The service was good and friendly. Definitely fun place to eat with or without kids! Plus a great happy hour! Just get there early - tables fill up quickly even on a week day.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Very Good Burgers and cool atmosphere! You can tell they aren't crappy frozen pre-shaped patties like Red Robin and other chain places. Ingredients were fresh and they had a lot of different burger combinations to choose from. It is a little on the pricey side. My daughter loves loves loves the Milk Shakes.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Wow! bring your appetite and check your cholesterol but so worth it! The burgers, brats and beer are all delicious! We also sampled the fried bologna sandwich and split it 6 ways and it was really enjoyable.. I had the pulled pork brat and all I can say is "wow" what a great lunch. We also shared pulled pork fries. The service is quick and friendly and it's got a good vibe to it. I also enjoyed the pickle bar. Good stuff!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

The burgers are juicy and tasty. Some creative toppings. Had my first shake today and was highly satisfied. Had a burger and beer earlier this week and was very satisfied.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

A little bit of NYC in Strongsville. The weather was great the day we were there and the large storefront doors were open to the outside. Like all MS restaurants, EVERYTHING was clean and well done with a loft feel. I had a Yo! burger with capicola and salami on it and my husband had the Fat Doug with pastrami and cole slaw. Great beer selection with a lot of local brews and don't miss the fries. Thin fries shaken in rosemary. Fun place to enjoy a burger. We went on the way to a game in Cleveland and even got some of our meal at Happy Hour prices.