“Typical chain restaurant”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Nothing special about this place. I did like their variety of salad choices. Prices were reasonable. Service was decent. Lots of bar and grill food on menu.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Have been to other Rockne's but first time here. Our waiter was great, personable, hustled & mostly attentive (Wes). We love the fries & as usual they were very good, fresh & hot. The French onion soup was horrible. Half the bowl was "flat croutons" & little seasoning. Didn't eat it. Rest of meal was just okay. We know this is not supposed to be 5 star food but I was so turned off I will stay away. Also,lamp next to booth dusty, yuk!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed overnight in Streetsboro while travelling. Hotel clerk raved about this place, but she must of been getting kickbacks. Atmosphere is "Applebee-ish" on the cheap, and the food is more like poorly prepared diner food. The wings were terrible, as were the salads. And for some strange reason wine is not available on Sundays - only beer. Pass this one by.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I ate a quick lunch here. I enjoyed the mushroom/brie bisque. The service was quick and friendly. I hope to eat here again the next time I'm in Streetsboro.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stopped by on a business trip. Was pleasantly surprised at the warm behaviour of my server despite the late hour and they were soon to close. Will go here again.

Been to Rocknes Pub? Share your experiences!