“Won't go back to this one”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Rocknes Pub

Rocknes Pub
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stow, OH
“Won't go back to this one”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Have been to other Rockne's but first time here. Our waiter was great, personable, hustled & mostly attentive (Wes). We love the fries & as usual they were very good, fresh & hot. The French onion soup was horrible. Half the bowl was "flat croutons" & little seasoning. Didn't eat it. Rest of meal was just okay. We know this is not supposed to be 5 star food but I was so turned off I will stay away. Also,lamp next to booth dusty, yuk!

New York City, New York
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed overnight in Streetsboro while travelling. Hotel clerk raved about this place, but she must of been getting kickbacks. Atmosphere is "Applebee-ish" on the cheap, and the food is more like poorly prepared diner food. The wings were terrible, as were the salads. And for some strange reason wine is not available on Sundays - only beer. Pass this one by.

• Visited January 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I ate a quick lunch here. I enjoyed the mushroom/brie bisque. The service was quick and friendly. I hope to eat here again the next time I'm in Streetsboro.

Visited February 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Nice little place to have a decent dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stopped by on a business trip. Was pleasantly surprised at the warm behaviour of my server despite the late hour and they were soon to close. Will go here again.

Visited August 2012
Pennsylvania
“Good pub food at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stopped in Streetsboro overnight because of the snow. Since we always like to eat at restaurants we can't find near our home, we decided on Rockne's. It was a great choice! It had a bar side and a dining room side. We ate in the dining room which consisted of a lot of booths and many tv screens showing sporting events.I had a Terminator (half size) and my husband had a gyro. We also shared a side salad (which was larger then we expected). The salad had a lot of ingredients and was fresh and tasty. My sandwich was awesome and my husband said his gyro was good but not great. However, he was impressed with the amount of meat in the gyro. Our bill was a little over $17. We will make it a point to stop here again when our travles take us through Ohio on I-80.

• Visited February 2013