“Not impressed” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rocknes Pub

Rocknes Pub
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Not impressed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Sooool i moved to the area from virginia. Seen this place a couple time since i been in ohio. Finally decided i wanted something different to eat so why not give this place a shot. I was seated for about 15mins no one took my drink order or came to my table. I was so upset about my 1st experience i just got up and left didnt even feel like complaining to a manager.

Austin, Texas
“Declining quality through the years”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We visited Rockne's tonight for dinner and I have to say the quality of their food is clearly on the decline. I have been there many times over the past 3 years. My wife ordered a sandwich called the Terminator and it came on this huge piece of bread with tons of lettuce and very little meat...... All for 8 dollars and the meat was cold. She also had soup that seemed to have salt dumped into it. We gave the waitress feedback and we were told it usually doesn't come out like that. I had to laugh but needless to say I will not be bringing my business back. The entrée that I ordered was just mediocre. The bill came to 39 for 4 of us. It's simply not worth the money. Your better off at steak and shake across the street. The quality is the same and it costs much less.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pub food. Honest waitress.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Waitress was honest and told us that the filet sandwich wasn't the best value for the money. For a couple bucks more she recommended the full filet platter. My colleague changed her mind and had the new york strip. She said it was cook correctly and was very good. I had the beer battered fish with fries and slaw. Fish was excellent. They give you a mountain of fries. Left stuffed and satisfied. Service was excellent.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Streetsboro, Ohio
“Love their Salads”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Their salads are very tasty and I love the Pita bread on the side. I really like the rasberry dressing that goes with it

Visited November 2012
Roanoke, Virginia
“GREAT MENU -- HUGE PORTIONS -- GREAT PRICES!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Everything on the menu I've tried is wonderful. I especially love the white bean chicken chili in the bread bowl! only $5.95 and it's great! Portions are huge for every meal and the prices are very reasonable.

Visited September 2012