“Love their Salads”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Their salads are very tasty and I love the Pita bread on the side. I really like the rasberry dressing that goes with it

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Everything on the menu I've tried is wonderful. I especially love the white bean chicken chili in the bread bowl! only $5.95 and it's great! Portions are huge for every meal and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We've been going to Rocknes forever. Good service and fair priced pub food, The beer batter fish is very good as are the Gyros. They have an ample number of draft beers to wash everything down with.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

1  Thank TomskiOh
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I liked the food, it wasn't too much. I had fried fish sliders. There are lots of fries and it was really good.

Been to Rocknes Pub? Share your experiences!