Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
JACKSON
“Satisfied”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Excellent location, hotel was top-notch, services were great, staff was very good at helping out. Definitely will stay with Wingate again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Cindy P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Wow! What a great review. I am glad you found our hotel and staff to be very accommodating. We hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
FLOSSMOOR
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This facility at Streetsboro, Ohio has been a must to stay for our return trip, driving from the east coast to our home in Flossmoor, IL. My wife and I can't wait for the next time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thanks for such a wonderful review. I am thrilled that our hotel has become your choice hotel in the Streetsboro area. We value your repeat business and look forward to seeing you.
TRAVERSE CITY
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Ended up in a room on the second floor overlooking the lobby. Could hear everything happening all night long. Including people walking in the room above. Room was not clean. Tub had dark stains of some sort in it. Moved the nightstand to get at the plug and there was heavy dust and candy on the floor. Did not give me any confidence. Someone got the bright idea to set the volume on the elevator at maximum. So every time the door opened and closed you could hear it all up and down the halls. overall a very poor night of sleep. Could be a nice hotel I think with the proper management. But not right now I am afraid.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry to hear your stay was less than satisfactory. Cleanliness is a top priority for us, thus I will make the issues you experienced known at our next staff meeting. Had your problems been brought to our attention we could have put you in a more comfortable room. I hope you will give us a second chance.
BAY CITY
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Everything was very, very nice, the breakfast provided was better than most, and makes the overall cost of the room a lot more economical when we do not have to stop somewhere else to eat. I mean, waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, cereals, all sorts of liquids, fruits, and good coffee? That is a good breakfast that can easily knock off $12 - $18 off a room's cost.

We slept like babies, and the air delivery to the room was excellent.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Cindy P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Wow! Thank you for a such wonderful review of our property. I am glad you were able to take advantage of all the food our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast features. It is nice to hear our new mattresses provided you with a restful night 's sleep. We hope to welcome you back again.
COLUMBUS
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was not very happy with the cleanliness of my shower. It was surprisingly unclean.
The employees were very nice and the pool and hot tub area were immaculate and very nice. I thought I was going to have a nice value for the price and a Wingate. But the beds were not updated and shower was a mess.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your review of our property. I am sorry your stay was less than satisfactory. We take cleanliness very seriously. I will be sure to address the issue at our next housekeeping staff meeting. I am sorry you did not like our mattresses, which are less than two years old and our new bedding. I hope you will give us another chance.
Pontiac, Michigan
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Hubby and I stayed here as a stopover to Poconos. We arrived about 11pm and found the clerk to be very pleasant. Hotel room itself was clean and one thing we both noted is that there were plenty of plug outlets which is normally not the case in hotel rooms. There was an 24 in. (approx) flat screen tv in the room as well as small fridge and microwave. There seems to be plenty of restaurants and shopping surrounding location.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for such a wonderful review of our property. We appreciate you taking the time to rate our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed our new 32" inch LCD flat screen television and the other in room amentities. We hope to welcome you back in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Streetsboro
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 9 in Streetsboro
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast? Share your experiences!