Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was not very happy with the cleanliness of my shower. It was surprisingly unclean.
The employees were very nice and the pool and hot tub area were immaculate and very nice. I thought I was going to have a nice value for the price and a Wingate. But the beds were not updated and shower was a mess.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Cindy P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for your review of our property. I am sorry your stay was less than satisfactory. We take cleanliness very seriously. I will be sure to address the issue at our next housekeeping staff meeting. I am sorry you did not like our mattresses, which are less than two years old and our new bedding. I hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Hubby and I stayed here as a stopover to Poconos. We arrived about 11pm and found the clerk to be very pleasant. Hotel room itself was clean and one thing we both noted is that there were plenty of plug outlets which is normally not the case in hotel rooms. There was an 24 in. (approx) flat screen tv in the room as well as small fridge and microwave. There seems to be plenty of restaurants and shopping surrounding location.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for such a wonderful review of our property. We appreciate you taking the time to rate our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed our new 32" inch LCD flat screen television and the other in room amentities. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Overall, nice stay. Ruby Tuesday's is just next door & provided a nice place for family to gather. The beds were comfortable. It would be great if breakfast were till about 10AM. Very reasonable price for what we received. We would definitely stay here again. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Cindy P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you for your review of our property. We appreciate your kind words. I am glad you had an enjoyable stay and that our new mattresses provided a comfortable night's rest. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this Streetsboro, Ohio location. Very quiet, clean, good breakfast...missed having MSNBC on the cable lineup, but you can't have everything.

Maureen

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Cindy P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad your stay at our property was pleasant. We recently expanded our cable and upgraded to HD. MSNBC is now a channel we receive. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel during football season for the past 5 years. It is always consistent -- great service, very clean rooms, very well maintained, and friendly staff. I would highly recommend it to others.

Room Tip: I've stayed on all floors, and they are all nice. The rooms are very large and nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the terrific comments. I am glad my staff makes each and every visit enjoyable. We value your repeat business. Hope to see soon!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Thank you for a great visit. The rooms were large and great for our family of 4. The pool and hot tub were a hit with the kids! Free breakfast was perfect!

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am happy you were able to take advantage of our swimming pool, hot tub and deluxe continential breakfast. Our property features over sized guest rooms which are perfect for larger families. We hope to see you again!

A TripAdvisor Member
DIXON
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I travel around 80% of year on business and I was extremely happy to find this motel. This has become my motel of choice when I'm in the Cleveland/Streetsboro area, if all of the Wyndham motels/hotels present this high standard, it will become my prefered chain. Thanks for a great and relaxing stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Wow! What a great review. I am thrilled that the Wingate by Wyndham is your preferred hotel in the Streetsboro area. I am glad we consistently make your stays enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Streetsboro
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 9 in Streetsboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Baymont Inn & Suites Boston Heights/Hudson

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast? Share your experiences!