“Great hotel. Convenient to the countryside.”

TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great hotel. Convenient to the countryside.”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Nice clean hotel. Well supplied. In good condition. Convenient. We needed a place to crash for a few hours with our hectic schedule. It's just what you would expect from a Towneplace Suites. No surprises. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I had stayed at this hotel at other times for business and was satisifed, even though the hotel could use a makeover but the full kitchen and seating area won me over. But that all changed, on my very last stay water was filling up in my bathroom overhead light. I told the front desk about it two days in a row and nothing was ever done. On the third morning (day of check out), I explained to the front desk the issue and my complaint that they were not concerned about the safety of their guests due to a possible fire hazzard and the front desk girl said she would give me 2000 points for my inconvenience. Also, think it is funny that there are no smoking rooms but I can smell aminal in every room that I had there. Therefore, I will not longer be staying at Mariott properties. I just think since they don't care about me, then why should I care about them. I am / was a platium member. I say stay at the Hampton Inn across the road. Beautiful courtyard and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Don't get 108 you may get a shower once 208 is done with his......
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Ontheroad250
Maryland
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Checked in the evening of July 3 and was greeted by the friendliest lady at the front desk. She worked with me to find the lowest rate possible. Rooms were very clean, quiet and ideal for this family of four. Also, the only hotel around that allowed our dog. Would stop by again as our half-way point to Michigan.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Jackson, Michigan
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Stayed here en route to DC. Nice king room with a pull out sofa for the kids. Full kitchen, although not needed. Typical free Marriott breakfast, but enough to start the travel day.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank GoGreenMichigan
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We stayed in a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath suite at this property. The rooms were spacious and nicely decorated. I had requested extra feather pillows and 2 were waiting for us when we arrived! The hotel also left a copy of the local newspaper. The suite has an apartment sized stove and dishwasher and a full-size refrigerator freezer. It also has a microwave and coffee maker with everything needed to make several pots of coffee or tea. The bath was stocked with lots of plush linens. I was only sorry that our stay was just one night! This location is very convenient to both Cleveland and Akron.

Room Tip: Large TVs in both bedrooms as well as the living room. Enjoy a swim and the poolside barbecue.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
salesstreetsboro, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
Hello!
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our property! Our guests feedback is of the utmost importance to me. I will be sure to relay the compliment to the housekeeping staff! Thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites by Marriott. We hope to see you soon!
Hampton, New Hampshire
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My friends and I had to stop here unexpectedly after car trouble held us up on our road trip from Minnesota to NYC. We pulled off the highway in Streetsboro and saw the cluster of hotels there; Hampton Inn wouldn't allow pets, so at their suggestion we tried TownePlace. At 2:30 in the morning, they set us up with a comfortable suite that accommodated the three of us, along with our dog and cat. I slept well (but I have to admit, I was just happy to be in a bed after 12+ hours of driving!), and the area seemed pretty quiet and safe. In the morning there was a nice self-serve continental breakfast, definitely better quality than many breakfast options at similar chain hotels. I was impressed with the healthier options available- fresh fruit, hardboiled eggs, fat free yogurt, nuts, etc. The coffee was good too!

We were only there for about 8 hours total before continuing on the road, but every staff member we encountered was very kind. A manager came over to us while we were eating breakfast and asked us about our stay and wished us well on our travels. I don't have any plans to return to Streetsboro, Ohio haha, but if I ever find myself there, I'd stay at TownePlace. I recommend it to anyone who need a comfortable place to stay, especially with pets.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
salesstreetsboro, Manager at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property. I am so glad that we were able to accommodate your pets and you were able to get a good night sleep! Thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites in Streetsboro. We hope to see you again soon!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My son and I stayed for one night in mid-May. Check-in staff was fine. That evening, though, I dropped an expensive rigid contact lens. Determined, I searched the bathroom with a flashlight for over an hour - including areas such as where the toilet is sealed to the floor etc. (Yeah, yuck right?) But this bathroom was IMMACULATE! I tried the trap, but couldn't get both portions removed. The night staff could not find a wrench.

However, in the morning, the Front Manager was there and she was incredible! She got a hold of the maintenance man (on a Saturday) who told her where the wrench was. She removed the trap and there was the contact.

Also, the breakfast was more than I expected and the breakfast staff was so helpful, attentive and sweet. Our family has lived in a Residence Inn for six weeks before and very much appreciated the breakfasts there. So I was pleasantly surprised that even though the breakfast room here was tiny, that the offerings were very similar at a lower tiered hotel.

Overall, very pleased.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review! I am so glad Hailey, our front office manager, was able to help you find your contact! I will also be sure to pass on the compliment to Kathy our breakfast attendant. Thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites in Streetsboro! We hope to see you again soon!
Carrie Shrodek, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Streetsboro
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 9 in Streetsboro
Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia

Been to TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro? Share your experiences!