“Great staff!”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
Stuttgart, Germany
“Great staff!”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Our two bedroom suite was fairly small, but adequate for our family of five. The breakfast was standard for this class of hotel and the free wireless worked just fine. The staff is what made our stay. Jennifer helped us with some local shopping needs, really going above and beyond to ensure we got back on the road quickly with everything we needed. Who says customer service is dead??

• Stayed August 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Michigan
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Stayed on points over the Hall of Fame weekend, normally $119 and up per night. The hotel is very conveniently located from the turnpike - about 1/2 a mile from the exit. There is a Walmart directly across the street (great for a quick trip/snacks) and there are no less than a dozen restaurant choices within a mile of the hotel.

Check-in was easy and quick. Our room was on the third floor, and was clean (and contrary to the previous reviwer - the TV worked.) The only oversights were the lack of a dresser/chest-of-drawers and clothes hangers. The fridge was ready to be stocked with goodies from the store, and there is also a small stove, microwave, and coffee maker. The room was nicely decorated and had good paint (i.e. no stains, peels, or chips.) The only downside for me was the pillows - they are ungodly comfortable. The bed is actually pretty comfortable (firm) but the pillows make it a tossy-turny night.

The hotel has a barbeque off to the side of the pool area. We did not use the bbq, but the pool was a comfortable temperature and had nice chairs/loungers around the perimiter. The workout room was ok. Two treadmills, an elliptical, and a weight bench. There were plenty of towels, sanitizer wipes, and the room was nice and cool.

The breakfast included with the room was great. Waffles, bagles, toast of all kinds, fruit, yogurt, muffuns, assorted cereals, oatmeal, juices, milk, hard boiled eggs, scrabbled eggs, sausage, and more... it was good stuff and definitely saved us money by not having to dine out for breakfast. There was an attendant that kept everything filled and in order.

Overall, I liked it - it was not the fanciest hotel, but it was good for a family vacation. I would gladly pay a reasonable amount to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Windermere, Florida
Reviewed July 25, 2011

This hotel is AWFUL!! Check-in late in the evening with my family (3 younger kids & 2 adults) pictures look great on the website until you really see the hotel in person. The deadbolt to the door didn't lock. The sofa bed really put us over the edge. I pulled out the sofa bed for my 8 yr old nephew and the smell that came out of that bed was DISGUSTING!!! Mold & mildew with urine and got knows what else was on that mattress - I closed it up quickly and yelled at the front desk personal. They allow dogs & cats to stay at the hotel. They haven't clean the rugs because the children's socks were black!!! The phones in the room didn't work. The TV didn't work. This hotel chain is ruining Marriott's reputation! Not everyone that stays in the extended stay hotels have pets they should separate those rooms for people that have pets. We saw the hotel because of the full kitchen. The hotel is small and the pool is very little. Don't waste your money and please pet owners think of your pets put them in a kennel - they will be happier there then stuck in some hotel room and remarking all the spots from previous pet owners - thank god another hotel could take us in. I could never rate this hotel - it was APPAULING!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank lhberko29
Detroit, MI.
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Stayed for a brief one night stop in the middle of travel. Room was a suite, large and spacious. Pool was small outdoors. Continental Breakfest was poorly attended. Had to ask for coffee and plates/forks. I got a great price of $45 for the night which made me happy. It was good for my needs of a few hours sleep before continuing my trip.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Cincinnati
Reviewed April 8, 2011

I stayed here for one night in conjunction with a conference in Rootstown. The rooms are pretty. spacious, and clean. It was very quiet the night I was there. The complimentary breakfast is better than many other places.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
salesstreetsboro, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, April 11, 2011
Good Morning
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful review of our property during your recent stay here with us at the TownePlace Suites By Marriott Streetsboro. Our goal is to provide you with great accommodations and excellent service and I am so glad to see that we were able to create a great experience for you! We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the Streetsboro area. Thank you for your patronage!

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I had a very short business trip and found that this was an excellent place to stay. I didn't have any problems, check in was quick and easy. Breakfast was included and the market was super convenient to use! I didn't need to use the full kitchen in the suite but I think it would have been nice to have if and when I need to stay longer. The hotel was quiet and I was able to get all my work done. When I come back to the area I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

CMH
Reviewed March 13, 2011

After reading several reviews on TA my wife and I were a bot concerned about an upcoming trip to this hotel. Our worries were unfounded, we found this locaiton to be great. The room appeared to be recently renovated and was very clean. The only issue was that they failed to remove the feather pillows before we checked-in. We requested feather free in our reservation as my wife has allergies. We called the front desk and they were up in a flash and were very apologetic. I even said "it's OK" to the young lady who came to the room and she said "we should have been more attentive and I am very sorry"' I felt well treated. We are planning on making another trip to the area later this year and will definately stay here again. The only negative comment I have is that the breakfast area is too small.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
salesstreetsboro, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, March 17, 2011
Thank you for submitting your response on trip advisor! We love hearing candid reviews from our guests. This helps us strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I am happy to hear that our staff went the extra mile to accomodate you and your wife on your stay. I am also pleased that you did still give us a try with reservations because of some negative reviews. Every hotel can only get better and create more memorable experiences by listening to what their guests are saying. Thank you for your patronage. We look forward to your stay again when your future travels bring you to Streetsboro.

Sales
TownePlace Marriott Streetsboro
Also consider these accommodations in or near Streetsboro
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast
Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 9 in Streetsboro
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia

Been to TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro? Share your experiences!