“Great Value, especially for a short stay”

TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I had a very short business trip and found that this was an excellent place to stay. I didn't have any problems, check in was quick and easy. Breakfast was included and the market was super convenient to use! I didn't need to use the full kitchen in the suite but I think it would have been nice to have if and when I need to stay longer. The hotel was quiet and I was able to get all my work done. When I come back to the area I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
salesstreetsboro, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2011

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful review of our property during your recent stay here with us at the TownePlace Suites By Marriott Streetsboro. Our goal is to provide you with great accommodations and excellent service and I am so glad to see that we were able to create a great experience for you! We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the Streetsboro area.

Reviewed March 13, 2011

After reading several reviews on TA my wife and I were a bot concerned about an upcoming trip to this hotel. Our worries were unfounded, we found this locaiton to be great. The room appeared to be recently renovated and was very clean. The only issue was that they failed to remove the feather pillows before we checked-in. We requested feather free in our reservation as my wife has allergies. We called the front desk and they were up in a flash and were very apologetic. I even said "it's OK" to the young lady who came to the room and she said "we should have been more attentive and I am very sorry"' I felt well treated. We are planning on making another trip to the area later this year and will definately stay here again. The only negative comment I have is that the breakfast area is too small.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
salesstreetsboro, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2011

Thank you for submitting your response on trip advisor! We love hearing candid reviews from our guests. This helps us strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I am happy to hear that our staff went the extra mile to accomodate you and your wife on your stay. I am also pleased that you did still give us a try with reservations because of some negative reviews. Every hotel can only get better and create more memorable experiences by listening to what their guests are saying. Thank you for your patronage. We look forward to your stay again when your future travels bring you to Streetsboro.

Sales
TownePlace Marriott Streetsboro

Reviewed February 17, 2011

Horrible service, rude staff. The rooms were so gross and dirty never would go there again

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mastertiger45

Good Afternoon! Happy ST. Patrick's Day!

I am writing to apologize for the experience that you had when you stayed with us here at the TownePlace Suites By Marriott in Streetsboro. I have not been made aware of any issues or guest complaints so I would be interested in knowing what happened and what I can do to fix this problem. We are here to create memorable guest experiences so that in their future travels they will return to see us again. I again apologize that our staff and rooms did not meet your expectations. I would love to be able to make this right and fix the problem. If you have a moment I would love for you to email me to let me know what I can do to amend the situation. My email is tps.clesw.sales@marriott.com.
I look forward to hearing from you and doing what I need to fix this so it does not happen again.

Sales
TownePlace Suites By Marriott Streetsboro

Reviewed August 10, 2010

We stayed here one night because we were traveling with our little dog and the hotel is pet-friendly and close to I-80. The hotel smells terrible and there are what appear to be pet stains everywhere in the common areas and in our room. We did not want to sit on the couch in the room - it looked that dirty.

The front desk people were also pretty inattentive. The only plus was they only charged $25 per night for a pet. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2010

It was an excellent stay at this hotel and the studio with full kitchen was a nice unexpected convenience. The pool is pretty small and was full with kids (during the weekend) so I didn't use it.

I didn't spend a lot of time in the area but there is a Walmart across the road so it was easy to get some food and drinks. Hotel is very close to the highway but it's a quiet setting. The area is newer with more hotels next to each other.

The breakfast area only has 5 small tables which is much to small for such a large hotel. The first Saturday morning I had to get some food and take it back to my room. Orange juice from a can was terrible. The scrambled eggs and sausage were cold and looked like they had been there for hours. The rest was pretty good though but don't stay at the hotel for the free continental breakfast. Service was very friendly and helpful so that made up for the bad food.

Wireless internet was good and didn't experience any problems.

I would definitely stay here again when i am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2008

We choose at this hotel because we were in town for several days for a wedding. The Marriott Brand it being a "suite" hotel attracted us. Shortly before arriving I called ahead to the hotel to have our paperwork ready as we were pressed for time. The gentleman at the desk said no problem. We arrived and checkin was as quick and we were on our way. The room was in decent shape although the hotel was just beginning renovations. We were in one of the older rooms. Breakfast was decent, just you ordinary continental breakfast w/waffle maker. The staff was very friendly throughout. The business center was nice so I could access my e-mail and cruise the net. Checkout was a breeze. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in town more than 3 days.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 8, 2008

I chose this hotel because it takes pets, and so I checked it out on this website before booking a room. I needed to stay here with my pets for one night when relocating to this area. The hotel is clean and quiet, and the room amenities were very nice. My pets were happy and content after a long day in the car, and so was I!

This hotel is right off a popular Ohio Turnpike exit, so you might want to think about booking a week or two in advance of your stay so you'll be assured a room.

P.S. No curry smell that I could detect.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Streetsboro
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 9 in Streetsboro
Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls

Been to TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro? Share your experiences!