Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
Bloomingdale, Ohio
“Pool”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

They keep their pool very warm and the kids love swimming there. Staff was friendly and price was a good value. A little bit of road noise being so close to the interstate. Breakfast was standard warm continental food plus bacon and eggs.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property! We are so glad that you were able to enjoy your stay and I am glad you enjoyed the pool area! If you would like to discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Once again, I thank you for your time and we hope to see you again in the near future!
Carrie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Ohio
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We just spent the weekend there visiting grandson that lives in area. The hotel itself was alright. I guess it was the girls all age 10 softball team there that was the issue. Parents now, let their children run wild. They were running up and down the halls playing on the elevator. Then when we were in the pool about 10 came in and were jumping in the pool and splashing all over. Yes, the parents saw us in the pool first but did not say or do anything. We were forced to leave. I guess not the hotel's fault just bad parenting. The breakfast in the morning was not good either. The fruit tasted like soap detergent and the bacon was not cooked properly. Would I stay there again, probably not there are many other Fairfield Inn's in the Akron and Cleveland area much better.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Hello!

My name is Carrie Biery and I am the General Manager of the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property! I want to apologize for the noise issues you experienced during your stay. We do our best to accommodate groups and our other guests and I apologize that we fell short. I will also address the issues you experienced with our breakfast as this is not a typical occurrence.
I hope that if you are in the area again you will give us another opportunity to make up for this stay.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I have always had good luck with Fairfield Inn and Suites. Some are newer, some are older, but they are usually clean and well maintained. This property was no exception. It was reasonably priced, clean and comfortable. Pretty much all that I require.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Hello!

I want to take a moment to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy that you were able to enjoy your stay with us! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any future question or concerns.

We hope to see you again soon!
Randolph, NJ
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed last night at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Streetsboro, OH. The furnishings in the room were old and in need of cleaning. The armchair was so dirty and stained, that I would've liked to have had it removed from the room. We woke up this morning to find that the contour sheet had completely come undone at all four corners. At $99/night, I expected more in the way of amenities. I hate disposable cups, which the room had. The breakfast was ok but not great. I chose the hotel because it was part of the Marriott group, but I was very disappointed. It seemed more like a room that one might've paid $59/night were it not for the Marriott name.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I want to apologize for the cleanliness issues you experienced during your stay and with the quality of your sheets. If you could provide me details regarding your stay information, room number, etc, I would be happy to resolve this issue. The issues with the cleanliness and the sheets are not a typical experience and I will address it with my housekeeping staff immediately. Once again, I do apologize and if there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me at the property.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We needed an overnight convenient to the Ohio Tollway at about this location so, having had good experiences at other Fairfield Inn's, made last minute reservation here. We were very pleased as our room exceeded expectations. Our room was large and fresh-- no worn out issues here; it was clean and had a good bed and linens, had generous furnishings (lots more than one tiny chair and poor reading light), everything worked properly, and happily for us it had lots and lots of wonderful lights (often a downfall at Fairfield Inn properties). It was quiet. Staff was friendly and responsive. nothing to criticize, just straightforward comfort and good rest.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Hello!
My name is Carrie Biery and I am the General Manager of the Fairfield Inn & Suites. I want to take a moment to thank you for filling out a Trip Advisor Review for your recent stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here! If there is anything else I can assist with please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
La Grange, Illinois
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stayed here with my husband and four kids en route to CT for Thanksgiving. The room was dated, but did have soft towels and linens. The crib came with shampoo, lotion and bath toys. The pool temp was warm and the breakfast had a good selection of items. The service was great. Incredibly friendly front desk and breakfast staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable! Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. If there is anything we can assist with post checkout, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
See you soon,
Gig Harbor, Washington
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was a very simple hotel, if that's all you need. There was free wi-fi and free breakfast. The hotel needs updating beyond a new shower curtain. Just about everything seemed quite old including the wallpaper, fridge, carpeting, and furnishings.

The front desk staff was friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. If there is anything we can assist with post checkout, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Carrie Biery
Also consider these accommodations in or near Streetsboro
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 9 in Streetsboro
Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro? Share your experiences!