“Nice hotel, great breakfast!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
Alexandria, Virginia
“Nice hotel, great breakfast!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stopped here to rest up before continuing a long drive. Did not have a reservation but was greeted and soon had room keys in hand. Indoor pool looked nice, but I did not use it. I did hit the workout room and while it was small, it was nice. Our king size bed was clean and smelled fresh. The memory foam mattress was nice! Love the tile in the bathroom. Clean and fresh and not slippery. The breakfast was awesome. Waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, fruit, milk, juice...lots to choose from! I would stop here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
casffi, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property. I will be sure to pass on the compliments to the rest of the staff as our guest's feedback is very important to us! Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Streetsboro. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip!
Carrie Shrodek, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Clean and comfortable with friendly, helpful staff. Although we had a fridge in the room, we didn't have a miccrowave. We seldom need one, but this time we did. I easily accessed the breakfast room microwave. Great breakfast options in the morning from healthy to decadent.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property. I will be sure to pass on the compliments to the rest of the staff as our guest's feedback is very important to us! We are working to upgrade all of our rooms to provide all our guests with a microwave and refrigerator. Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Streetsboro. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip!

Plymouth, Minnesota
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Stayed @ Streetboro for a wedding so didn't any stay in the matter. Although the staff was nice, it was a nightmare! First issue was the room rate I charged which was different from confirmation I received after I made the reservation. They did changed the rate but didn't appreciate that I was blamed for the error. The room keys didn't work properly the entire weekend - didn't keep track of the number of time I went down to the desk for a new key. In one case a person got off on the wrong floor and learned that her key open the wrong room as well as ours as my wife witness the event.
Room was well worn. TV reception was poor, mattress felt like foam (as it had no support), AC cycled on & off, carpet was worn. On the day of the wedding, they didn't clean our room so that was disappointing when we came back that night. Breakfast was lame as items were not stocked in timely matter.
If I was the Marriott folks, I would drop the property in a heart beat. Bottomline this was the first and last time I stay at this or any other Fairfield Inn.

Room Tip: Go someplace else - you will be glad you did!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Scotty M
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Hello,

My name is Carrie Shrodek and I am pleased to be the General Manager of the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Streetsboro Ohio. I want to apologize about the key problem that was experienced over the weekend. Unfortunately the replacement key encoder was unable to be delivered until Tuesday afternoon and has since been resolved. When unforeseen situations happen like this, the staff tries their very best to still accommodate and help our guests the best we can and I apologize that we fell short. If you would to contact me directly at the property I can address your concerns personally.

Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Right off the turnpike exit, this Fairfield Inn is convenient for a stop when you need to take a break. It's a little confusing to find the entrance - just follow the road that goes around and behind the Sheetz. Everything was clean and fresh and the bed was great. The AC did cycle on and off continuously but it did a good job keeping the room chilly. Everything in the room worked and there were no issues. Breakfast was busy (Saturday morning!) but there was plenty to choose from, including waffles, hot eggs, cereals, yogurt, fruit, breakfast sandwiches, hard boiled eggs, toast, muffins, etc. Staff was friendly and efficient. Nothing at all to complain about. We didn't use the pool, hot tub or fitness room but they looked clean and inviting. There are plenty of places to eat both walking and a short driving distance. The WalMart center is across the road (with light and crosswalks) and the center includes several restaurants including Chipotle, a BBQ place, and Sonic. Right outside the property is a Subway and Sheetz (MTO!), and just a little further down the road (still a short walk) is a Ruby Tuesday, Easy checkout and back onto the turnpike in seconds.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property. I will be sure to pass on the compliments to the rest of the staff as our guest's feedback is very important to us! i want to ensure you that I have looked into the AC Issue and it has since been resolved. Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Streetsboro. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed August 6, 2012

First off the staff was very nice and helpful, but the hotel was a disappointment for the price. There are far better hotels in Streetboro, that have nicer accomadations at a third of the price of this hotel. The hotel is old, and hasn't been updated in many years. The office chair in our room had stains on it, as did the bed ruffle. The wall paper in the bathroom was coming off, as was the paint in the pool area. The pool was cold, as was the showers in the morning. The refrigerator wasn't clean, and had to be cleaned. All in all, I would stay there again, but not at the price they are asking for.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Hello!

I want to take a moment to apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. We are working on making small renovations throughout the hotel, including the ceiling of the pool room. I want to ensure you that I have addressed the stains on the chair and bedskirt with the housekeeping department. If I can be of further assistance to you, please feel free to contact me at the hotel directly.

Barrington, Illinois
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My wife and I were driving cross country and needed a place to crash around 11:30pm...looked for a marriott, called and got a room......room was comfortable good mattress, breakfast was typical and good. only complaint was the TV remote was not working...the good news didn't need it much

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property. I will be sure to pass on the compliments to the rest of the staff as our guest's feedback is very important to us! I do apologize the tv remote was not working and we have since notified maintenance. Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Streetsboro. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip!
South Kingstown, Rhode Island
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed here on a pit stop while driving home from a cross country trip. We checked in late at night and were given a room on the first floor. The room smelled musty. At 10:30, my son went to take a hot shower and discovered the water was ice cold. I called the front desk and was told that the boiler was broken (shouldnt they have told us before we checked in!). After contacting the hotel the next day, we were given a $50 discount. I am still not pleased. This was the worst experience I have had with a Marriott.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hello!

I want to take a moment to apologize about the issues you experienced during your stay. I want to ensure you that this was not a typical occurrence of our property and it has been addressed with the staff. If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the property.

Carrie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Streetsboro
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 9 in Streetsboro
Baymont Inn & Suites Boston Heights/Hudson

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro? Share your experiences!