Econo Lodge Streetsboro
$139
$129
AscendHotels
$124
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 24, 2012

When I arrived I was given a non-smoking room that was filled with smoke. The staff were efficient and helpful in getting me into another room that was not smokey, which was good. Unfortunately, the room and the rest of the hotel was dirty. The price and the location relative to the turnpike were the only pluses for this place, but if I were traveling through the area again I would try for another place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank 311visit
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed here on a trip to visit KSU. Our room featured a king bed and a sofa bed pullout. We did not use the pull out. The room was clean. The air conditioner worked OK, it looks like they were putting new ones in. The ice machine was broken on our floor, but the floor below had a machine we could use. Cheap price for a cheap hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2012

drove cross country from DC to Seattle. stayed in a lot of inexpensive motels. this was the bottom of the bunch (the others were generally Super 8s but not always). the pillows were lumpy, the sheets were paper thin, the towels were old and kind of ragged, there were hairs inside the pillow cases - I could see them through the translucscent sheets and you know how other people's hair kind of skeeves you out a little? that's how I felt. the breakfast "foods" were inedible - some sort of trans-fat caloric collection of sugary carbs. no fruit. no normal bread. no bagels. the coffee was drinkable. I actually *slept* ok here which was the main goal. but the price, compared to subsequent Super 8s which were cleaner, nicer, etc, made me feel like I'd actually been ripped off for what I got.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank chompo b
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Unfriendly and lazy staff, didn't want to make more regular coffee. Bare bones (was the cupboard bare?) breakfast, no fruit, pieces of white bread laid out on a tray to toast and crappy donuts, milk for cereal set out without being kept cold. Come on! There were families here from all over the country for Twins Day..could have tried a little harder to put your best foot forward! Second floor halls smelled like cigarettes. No ice in ice machine on second floor, had to go to first floor. MOLD showing behind wallpaper in our room! It looked like the room had previous water damage to ceiling and walls. Wallpaper stapled to walls under window.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank GoCamino2014
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is a guest review by Mrs. Chrispy. She wrote these between 2am and 5am at the Econolodge.

I can't believe I
had to fight with front desk to
get this crappy room

Walls are way too thin
here at the Econolodge
why won't they shut up

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple