“Great they have the very best employees”

Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
Reviewed December 19, 2010

My stay at hampton in was very nice i felt welcomed from the very moment i steped in to the hotel.Great they have the very best employees eager to help you at all times thank you hampton

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed November 18, 2010

I can not say enough about this hotel. Very close to the turnpike. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was amazing, so much food available. Evening managers drinks and snacks. Room was unbelievable. The bathroom was awesome. I thought we were in a $500 a night high end hotel. Bed was the best. Entrance to hotel was a little tricky to find but easy to get back to. There was a little bit of truck noise from our room. Not sure where all the semi's were going but they were driving down the road right next to the hotel No restaurant on site but pplenty close by. Internet access was good.. Good place to stop if you need an overnight break while traveling.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2010

I stay at Hamptons frequently, for a motel I feel they offer the best combination of amenities for the price. This location was no exception. The rooms have been recently upgraded. I got a suite and my only complaint is the television in the living area was mounted over the desk, great if you want to sit on the couch for TV but not if you want to work at the desk and keep an eye on the TV. Internet connection was good for email and browsing but slow for downloading and videos, not a big deal. Morning breakfast was super in comparison to some Hamptons, very nice breakfast area and more selections. Several restaurants and and a mega Wal Mart are close. For a business traveler just right.

I'll add one more comment-I am not a fan of the heavy comforter Hampton now has on all their beds. Each time I go to the closet and thankfully they always have a lighter weight blanket I can use.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2010

We chose this hotel as it is the closest Hampton Inn to my parents home. The location is right off of the Ohio Turnpike and has many restaurants, gas stations and some retail nearby. We stayed three nights and from check-in to check-out the staff was amazing. A special note should be made for the breakfast attendant who worked on our last morning there. She offered to make waffles and replenish beverages for us. She was top notch to say the least. There was a baseball team staying at the hotel while we were that was somewhat noisy but I understand that the hotel has to book the business that is available. The room was spotless and recently renovated. My only beef with the room is the lack of dresser space. They took the dresser out and put in a small armoire. With that it does create a little more floor space. the hotel also had a pool and business center which we did not use. The high speed internet was free and worked well. Overall I would stay again and highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2010

We stayed here for one night for a wedding close to here. Right off the Ohio Turnpike. Gas Stations , food and Walmart very close.Rooms were comfortable and clean. The beds are full size , not queens.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 3riverz
Reviewed August 12, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for a long weekend when we attended the Pro Football Hall of Fame Festival. It's about 45 minutes from the Hall, but it was the only one we could get reservations at for that weekend. From the minute we walked in we were greeted with friendly, smiling faces. The front desk staff was great. The hotel looked clean and our room was fine. It was clean and looked inviting. While mainly a personal preference, I was surprised that the room we were in did not have a refrigerator, a safe or a dresser for clothes. There were 3 drawers in the stand between the beds, but that was it. Most hotels I have been in have a fridge and a safe. So while that was something I thought we should have, it in no way made our stay unhappy. There was a full breakfast each morning with a choice of 2 hot items each day. Each day they were different so you didnt get the same thing. The breakfast hostesses were awesome! We thought the food was good. I would definitely stay here again if traveling in the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2010

We stayed here on our way home from a family vacation. Chrystal at the front desk was very welcoming and helped us with dinner choices and other items. The rooms and hotel were clean and the pool looked fine. It is a good location right off the interstate if you need a place to stop and there are lots of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
alishak25, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2010

Thank You for taking the time to give us a nice comment regarding your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Streetsboro, Ohio. We value our guests and want them to have a pleasant and memorable experience with us, which is why we appreciate you giving us great scores. It is comments and scores such as yours that help us to maintain the excellence we are always striving to achieve. I’d like to personally thank you for staying with us and your loyal patronage and hope that you will continue to stay at our facility when your travels bring you to the Streetsboro area. Once again I thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Streetsboro
Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cuyahoga Falls
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 9 in Streetsboro

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro? Share your experiences!