We stayed two nights while visiting Cuyahoga Valley National Park. We liked the location - 10 minute nice drive to Hudson (adorable New England - style town with good restaurants and shopping) and then 10 more minutes nice drive to CVNP. Rooms were very clean, nice. Not plush, but just fine. Only complaint was the beds were a bit too soft and the sheets are not fitted on the king beds so keep coming off. Staff were kind and helpful. Breakfast was the typical buffet with waffle maker, cereals, pastries, hot egg and sausage patty, fresh cut and whole fruit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a beautiful newly-renovated hotel located in Streetsboro, conveniently located directly off the OH Turnpike, exit 187, short 30 minutes drive from Cleveland or Akron. Our location provides easy access to more than 20 restaurants and retail stores as well as major attractions. A few of our COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES include Hot Breakfast buffet, state of the art fitness facility, wireless internet, relaxing outdoor terrace with grill, sports court and our magnificent indoor pool with whirlpool. We also have up to 1,000 sq. ft. of meeting space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro Hotel Streetsboro
- Hampton Inn Streetsboro
- Streetsboro Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro Ohio