Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
$139
$129
AscendHotels
$124
All reviewsgreat hotelking suitecookiesbasketball courtroom was cleanbusiness trippool and hot tubconvenient locationoatmealcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaa great stayeasy accessup to datenext morningfront desk stafffitness center
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My family and I spent one night at this wonderful hotel. We were greeted by the front desk and the hotel was such a relaxation from our long drive from New York. The woman and the front desk immediately gave us our room and gave cookies to my children...by the way they were delicious!! The room was very clean and comfortable. When we opened our shades there was absolutely no view at all but there was a card that allowed us to have a free snack because of this. My children went into the pool and had a fantastic time, they both slipped by the pool and I almost slipped too, I think the hotel may need to get some mats or something to prevent this from happening in the future. So if you have children just keep an extra look out for the slipping by the pool (us parents are always on the alert with our kids by the pool). This hotel is in a great area, with walmart and restaurants in the area. I would definately stay at this Hampton Inn again, one of the cleanest hotels we have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Sui... S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Wow what a great review! Thank you for rating us “Outstanding” Tripadvisor. I can't wait to share your comments with the staff as they truly look forward to reading what our guest have to say about us! We continually strive to make each guest visit to our hotel a memorable one and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitely look into the pool tile being slippery when wet, thank you for letting me know of that concern. We are all very excited of your comments that our hotel is the cleanest hotel you have ever stayed in! Thank you so much for being our guest and again for rating us on Tripadvisor. We hope to see you again soon. As always here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Hotel looks new and clean. They let us park our Harley under the canopy. They have a nice indoor pool with hot tub, basketball court, fitness center. It has everything you'd want in a hotel, but our room didn't have refrigerator or microwave which we didn't need anyway. Coffee is in the room, fruit and cookies in lobby. Great location with all kinds of stores and restaurants...town of Hudson is right down 303 from here with upscale shops and frontgate outlet is down the street...should have brought our truck!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Wow what a great review! Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor. I can't wait to share your comments with the staff as they truly look forward to reading what our guest have to say about us! We continually strive to make each guest visit to our hotel a memorable one and I am elated to hear you love our hotel and its location! Next time you come to our area with all the quaint shops and great shopping around you’re right you may need a truck; you never know what treasures you may find! Thank you again for being our guest. We hope to see you again soon. As always here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed here for a weekend while visiting family.
The property was tastefully decorated, our room was lovely and everything was spotless!
A nice welcome bag with water and cookies was given to us.
The best was a pretty large carafe of fruit infused water available in the lobby at anytime of day.
Pretty and delicious! A small touch which added a lot.
Lastly, we had a small problem with our T.V. and the night desk person came to our room to help us out.
Expected, yes, but she was the only one on duty and gladly came to our rescue.
We would gladly stay here again. The grounds were lovely.

Room Tip: Not sure about the layout, but room 312 had a pretty view of a marsh and fields. Very private with no rooms looking in on yours. Didn't have to pull the lovely shade.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for such an amazing review and thank you for giving us an opportunity to be your home away from home while visiting your family. I 'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be coming back when your travel brings you to Streetsboro. I can't wait to share your comments with the staff for a job well done. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed the fruit water and snacks. We continually strive to make each guest visit to our hotel a memorable one and I am elated to hear you were able to see our desk staffs Hamptonality at its best! Thank you for being our guest and continuing to stay with us. As always here at Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were in Ohio for a three week visit with family and friends and selected the Hampton Inn & Suites in Streetsboro because of the availability of one-bedroom king suites. It was more than a great stay, I almost felt like I was home. The suite was beautifully decorated, roomy and extremely comfortable. We had a desk for our computer in the living room, a well-lit vanity area and a kitchen area with a microwave and small refrigerator. The best part of the room was the very comfortable bed.

Since we were there three weeks we experienced all of the facilities. My husband used the pool on a daily basis for exercise (very clean and well maintained) and I used the exercise room (again, clean and well maintained). They also offer laundry facilities and since this was a three week visit, the laundry facility got a lot of use. I appreciated the fact that they had two washers and two dryers so I could do the laundry in half the time. They were just completing a facility wide renovation and the breakfast area was not available at the time of our visit; however, a great hot breakfast was still served each morning in a substitute location.

The Streetsboro Hampton Inn also served wine, beer and appetizers each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening which we enjoyed on their beautiful patio. We frequently took our breakfast out to the patio as well.

Another bonus for us was the fact that a Ruby Tuesday was within walking distance of the Hampton Inn. Other fun restaurants are very close in the area, but we liked strolling over to Ruby Tuesdays.

This was, by far, one of the most friendly and courteous staffs that we have encountered in our travels. Karla at the front desk, Rosemary in the dining area, Tina and Nichole (our housekeepers) as well as the rest of the staff all made efforts to see that we enjoyed our visit and that all our needs were met.

If we head back to Ohio next summer, we will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Streetsboro.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn Sui... S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for such an amazing review, and thank you for giving us an opportunity to be your home away from home. I 'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be coming back when your travel brings you to Streetsboro. I can't wait to share your comments with Carla, Rosemary, Tina and Nicole as well as the rest of the staff for a job well done. We continually strive to make each guest visit to our hotel a memorable one and I am elated to hear you were able to see our staffs Hamptonality at its best! Thank you for being our guest. As always here at Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We have stayed twice at this location in the past two years. Most recently we were driving back from DC late at night and found out that a large storm was up ahead for the last 3.5 hours of toll road driving. We stopped to inquire and got a good rate. We have a Chevy Volt and asked about plugging it in - the desk clerk went outside at midnight and found the external plug convenient for parking. The renovated room are beautiful as are the grounds and common area with a nice blackout roman shade and great storage. Every member of the staff from the desk to breakfast to cleaning folks went above and beyond being helpful and friendly. I would put this in the top 5% of Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Sui... S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Wow what an amazing review! Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor. I can't wait to share your comments with the staff as they truly look forward to reading what our guest have to say about us! We continually strive to make each guest visit to our hotel a memorable one and I am elated to hear you were able to see our staffs Hamptonality at its best! We hope to see you again soon again. As always here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro "We Love Having You Here!"
Hampton Inn & Suites Streetsboro