“Nice hotel but reeks of cigarettes!!”

Ramada Limited Strasburg Dover
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Strasburg
Reviewed April 21, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The hotel is close to Amish Country which we love.It is quiet and clean.The breakfast was good.Love the big back yard out back and love the train going by at times.It is close to everything we wanted to see.We loved it because we could bring our dog.We have stayed there three times and will come back again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel once or twice a year for the past three years. I come to town for a dog event nearby and appreciate that I don't have to stay in a dump just because I'm traveling with a dog. I've stayed in a variety of room types, but whether it is breakfast, clean room, comfortable bed, helpful staff, or amenities - like the whirlpool and pool, this Ramada has been consistently nice. I've recommended it to others who have stayed elsewhere in the area, and they have also been impressed. It may not be as cheap as some places in nearby New Philadelphia, but in this case, you really do get what you pay for.

Room Tip: The suites on the third floor are quiet and absolutely huge.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Normally I flat out refuse to stay at any Ramada but this stay was arranged for me by a company that I do business with, so I was not thrilled and I was a little more put off by some of the reviews that i read here. The staff is attentive and pleasant, the breakfast is more than adequate (I really enjoyed the fresh waffles that you make yourself), and the room was very, very clean. The housekeeping staff did a great job and each day I returned to find my room as clean as it was when I first checked in. Some of the furnishings are dated and maybe a little worn but everything is clean. The hallways do smell of old cigarette smoke but that could be easily fixed with new carpet and paint. If I had one big complaint it would be that my back really didn't really get along to well with the mattress and it took me awhile to work it out each morning.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dave48127
A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed March 19, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed at Ramada Inn, Strasburg OH several years ago and really enjoyed it. It was my birthday and my boyfriend & I went to a concert in Akron.Instead of driving back home, we decided to stay here and then spend the day in Sugarcreek/Berlin.Our room was great. The girls at the desk were so pleasant and fun to talk to. They told us how to get to the Harley dealership and they were just wonderful! Our stay was just so pleasant and it made my birthday so enjoyable. We will be back again and deffinately tell our family and friends about our great stay there. :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Strasburg
5 mi away
#1 of 4 in Millersburg
77 Inn & Grill
77 Inn & Grill
#3 of 3 in Dover

Been to Ramada Limited Strasburg Dover? Share your experiences!