“Pleased”

Ramada Limited Strasburg Dover
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Strasburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
FAIRFIELD
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This stay worked well for us, a good value in an overpriced area of the state. Room was clean, breakfast was adequate. Front desk staff was coopoerative.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

AUBURN
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Not only was our room clean, but the service was great. The indoor pool and hot tub were an added bonus. Both very clean and relaxing. Keeping the price somewhat lower adds to a great vacation and keeping customers satisfied. Thank you for making our stay very nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

New Martinsville
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Ok. Needs to be closer to the interstate. Staff was not that friendly or helpful. Waffle maker was a
mess.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

SUTTON
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I still don't get hotels putting smoking and non smoking rooms on the same floors. I was on the second floor, the hallway smelled like smoke. My non smoking room didn't smell like smoke though. Parts of the wall paper on the walls were bubbled up and coming off. Beds were firm. Pool and hot tub was a great part of this hotel.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

2 Thank BRANDON G
BROOKVILLE
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our stay was lovely. I am amazed every time we stay there. We have always been treated nice and the true test is the cleaning of our room for the second day. It was everything we expected it to be and our towels were replaced precisely. We have stayed at two major high end hotels in major cities in that last year and this little Ramada far exceeds them both. We will definitely return within the year. Thanks so much.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Punta de Mita, Mexico
Reviewed September 16, 2012

It was the check-in from hell. It seems that the "corporate" reservation service, did not inform their "franchise" that I had changed my reservation and booked with them to get a lower rate than the hotel offered when I called them directly. It was a busy Fall weekend in Ohio Amish country and if we hadn't arrived when we did we wouldn't have had a room at all. I felt like I was in the middle of a family fight. The thing that bothered me the most was that, although I had a printed copy of my reservation confirmation, the deswek clerks argued with me saying they didn't have a room or a reservation for me. What ever happened to customer service? I did stand my ground since I had made the reservation 7 days ahead. As a travel agent I was especially bothered because I know who gets blamed when reservations go bad. That said they did finally offer me suite for the 2 nights I would be there.

The property is fine, but for the money, I expected a more up to date hotel. Carpets and bedding need to be replaced and in general, it could be cleaner. Breakfast is ordinary.

They seemed to only pay attention to the golfers there for an outing. Live and learn. We travel with our small dog and needed a pet friendly property and they are that.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank scronk0413
Also consider these accommodations in or near Strasburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dover
Zinck's Inn
Zinck's Inn
#2 of 4 in Berlin
The Schoenbrunn Inn & Conference Center
The Schoenbrunn Inn & Conference...
#4 of 6 in New Philadelphia

Been to Ramada Limited Strasburg Dover? Share your experiences!