“Nice selection”
Review of La Shish

La Shish
Ranked #18 of 79 Restaurants in Stow
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were looking for Middle Eastern food and found this gem. Delicious food and very friendly service. Would totally go back again if in the area!

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Excellent food, staff and a very very clean restaurant and atmosphere. Thanks for helping me experience a different style of food. I really enjoyed it!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Very tasty lamb dish. Others had good pizza. Lots of good Mediterranean selections. You order and pay at the counter, and they bring it do you. No alcohol. Not plush surroundings at all, but a great place for a meal with friends.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

We chose La Shish for my birthday dinner based upon the availability of a Groupon, its rating on TripAdvisor, and the ability to bring a bottle of wine. We had the appetizer sampler and the lamb chops. The Moroccan dinner was not available due to preparations for a wedding. Both of these plates were among the best that we've ever had among the hundreds of middle-eastern meals we've had on this planet. The spice profiles were unusual - different from Lebanese, Turkish, and Iranian. An Argentinian Malbec reserve worked perfectly with the lamb. We took our plastic wine goblets with us along with an opener. Insist that the lamb come rare.

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Great selection of dishes. Love this place. My third trip and happy each time. I'll be back again and again!

Been to La Shish? Share your experiences!