“Go to place”

El Campesino
Ranked #11 of 87 Restaurants in Stow
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 23, 2018

Wonderful and inexpensive! Friendly and attentive staff. Great shredded chicken soup! Chicken enchiladas are very tasty as are the margaritas!!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Tom S

Reviewed February 26, 2018

El Campesino is a fast food style Mexican restaurant to me. The quality of the food is not great. It is cheap and fast the drinks could use more 80 proof alcohol. I had a margarita it taste like fruit punch. The food was not hot, it was luke warm and I ordered the sizzling plate with the chicken fajita's. Nothing was sizzling on this plate, I didn't even hear it coming to the table. I asked the server why the plate is not sizzling, he acted as if he could not understand english, he just rolled his eyes around as to say
just eat it! The service was a three, not friendly at all just dropped off the food and left. Never asking if we needed anything else or refilling soft drinks. I have been to much better Mexican restaurant where the food is hot and good quality and the service is great. Run from the boarder here!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank WhyMee2
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

Love the food, large portions which come out amazingly fast. Huge menu. Fun atmosphere and great wait staff. We've been here many times and are never disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Katie G
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to eat. The salsa is the best around and the people are so friendly. The food comes out super fast and is delicious!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We often visit El Compenseno on Kent Rd in Stow Ohio..Everyone is so Friendly and the Food is consistently Great..We Love the Lunch Fajita with chicken..but we try others..One of our favorites...

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to El Campesino? Share your experiences!